Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Possible back problems

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarap

sarap

Possible back problems Empty
PostSubject: Possible back problems   Possible back problems EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:06 am

Could anyone give me the details of a vet or person who deals with back problems. Reve has been getting quite stressed about trotting for the last month. Ive gone through and discarded all the possiblities, saddle, flies etc but feel now I need someone to look at him properly. Thanks for any feedback. Sara
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Possible back problems   Possible back problems EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 6:18 am

Hi sara, you could ask J and H, they have someone out to theirs,who they are delighted with. I'm seeing them on friday and can ask then if you like. Smile Failing that there is a young chap around this area, I'll post his details later.
pen
Back to top Go down
sarap

sarap

PostSubject: Re: Possible back problems   Possible back problems EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 7:51 am

Thanks Penny. Obviously if he comes with good feedback that would be great. I used to know a fantastic woman in England who used to stand on a milk crate, she had amazing results. I just think Reve needs to be sorted before I go any further. Sara Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Possible back problems   Possible back problems EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:51 am

Sara, hope by now you have the numbers Smile please keep us posted how you and of course reve get on. Good Luck.
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Possible back problems   Possible back problems Empty

Back to top Go down

Possible back problems
Page 1 of 1