Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse Empty
PostSubject: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:50 am

Hi all long time no Internet!

I need to find a therapist to work on a rising 4y filly I am taking on,
she is a trotter who has sustained a twisted back/pelvis they say in an
accident in the stable before she was even backed, she has not had any
real treatment
in the 6 months since it happened!
They did not consider her worth it and she was due to go
on the meat waggon to dear old Italy tommorrow.

Well call me crackers....... Everyone else has but she is coming to me
on sat 7th jan.

Yes I can't afford it- yes she is too big and prob too fizzy for me to tide
in my sorry state...... But she is so paitient, even though irbid not nice for
her she will pick up her feet and back up with no fuss and at just 3&3/4 years old
she is too young to scrap.......unlike me!

So if you can recommend a therapist let me know because my Internet at home
is off I can't yet send pics but when I can I will, it also means I cannot always get messages either

for this reason I will put on my home phone number 'cos she needs it quick:-

Thanks in advance bye.
meanwhile
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 9:58 am

Wrong phone no!!!!!!!!

0233 49 5877

Sorry 4th number in last few weeks alone

Megga prob with France tel....long story very boring

bye
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 1:51 pm

Hiya

Have an email for Sernin [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] he fixed my trotter mare's back! Highly recommend him!!

Good luck

Ange [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 2:07 pm

Hi ange, nice to see you here on GF rather than on FB Smile Yes sernin's the man salee, phone no. 0662 663287, he speaks perfect english and his fee is (if I remember rightly) 60 euro.
How are chance and gerry doing?
pen
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 12:18 am

Chance & Gerry are fine still fat lawnmowers who have occasional whoopiee mad moments round the field, I hope to be fit enough to do something with them in spring, right now every where is flooded, I had to dig a drain down the middle of both field shelters & the goat pen as all were full of water but then I have to brush standing water away from the house all the time too!

Can anyone remember before mud was the standard coat/rug/amoral/wellyboot colour? I feel like my wellies are welded on these days
bye

Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 1:45 am

Hiya Pen, yeah havent been on for a while. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Yeah I decided against buying some lovely coloured/patterned wellies this time around! Whats the point! they are always brown! LOL!! Still its a lovely calm and sunny day so far! lets hope it dries the ground out a bit! Gonna go play with Tia later after the farrier has been, she's had a nice holiday, time to get doing!

Good luck with Sernin, he really is very good!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ANGE
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyFri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 am

Hi Salee,

Saw you had advertised Chance and Gerry on Anglo. Did you not get any takers ??

How are they going to feel with a mare, young at that, joining the herd.?

I did remember you saying that you couldnt cope with the two of them. I hope all will be well with 3 !!

How are all the goats do you still have them as well??
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyThu Jan 12, 2012 11:21 am

How did you get on with sernin salee ? I hope the young mare is feeling better after his visit Smile How are you coping, it must be non stop now you have the other two aswell,
pen
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 12:42 am

You know I could have sworn I posted yesterday? I must have not hit the load button????

Uni saw the osteopath and he said she has in the past fractured her leg in the region of 2nd thigh,
the oddity of her shape &movement he thinks is all down to her standing about on long box rest & compensating for the damaged leg.
He said she is not in pain now, but once she starts to walk about abs use long unused muscles she will certainly feel it so I need to get some bite or similar for her.
He is quite confident she will straighten up a lot, maybe never 100% but a lot, she is unlikely to ever be ridden 'seriously' but may hack about.
uni & the 2 welsh mares who came with her went out to play yesterday - lots of flirting over the fence with chance & Gerry - breakout the totty lotion guys! - uni can jig, canter & buck even with her wonky leg, the 3 get on really well all shared a haynet & looked ready for bed as they brought themselves in last night like good girls.

I promise pics once I get on line or if I can borrow a pc to load up some,
I am still in dispute with France telecom & have only an old iPod I got 2nd hand to use the free wifi
in town for email etc.
Bye
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse EmptyFri Jan 13, 2012 11:04 am

That's great that you managed to get him out so quickly, he does get very busy, I hope you found him as good as we do. You are obviously completely recovered now from your illness Smile , heaven knows you'll need good health to take care of all these new horses, are you going to do anything with them (if you ever have the time) Laughing
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse   Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse Empty

Back to top Go down

Contact details for 'back person' to help a damaged horse
Page 1 of 1