Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me

Go down 
+4
bonjour
cally50
Azaria
rubyandissy
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me Empty
PostSubject: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi there, i'm going to see a horse on Thursday in 14100, Marolles, and wondered if there was anyone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] with a good understanding of horsey french that would offer their help/services. I live near Sourdeval so anyone either in that area or near destination, please contact me. Very Happy

Kind regards

Angela

Oh and will be stopping off at Equip horse if you wanted to do some horsey shopping as well! Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:42 pm

Very wise, I hope you manage to find someone to take Smile
Good Luck, let us know how you get on.
pen
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:48 pm

Hopefully someone will see this soon [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.], I'm sorry its just too far for me , not sure how much use I'd be anyway Embarassed
best of luck
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
bonjour

bonjour

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jun 21, 2011 2:51 pm

Just a thought. how's your non-horsey French? You could try posting this on the French version of Gfree and see if there's any horsily bilingual people there willing to help.

Good Luck.

Bill.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:15 am

How did you get on Angela? bounce Will you be bringing home a new pony? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] We need to know [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 4:20 am

Hi, yeah went well, there was a lady there that spoke a bit of English so we got by. And yeah, my new horsey will be arriving here on 6th!! Cant wait!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jun 26, 2011 2:30 pm

cheers That's great, how exciting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Do tell more. (If you don't mind of course Rolling Eyes ) age, breed, size, colour, boy, girl.
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 2:44 am

She's 16.1 (at the mo) just turned 4, dark bay, Trotter, very nice laid back mare. Has a nice canter. Would put pic on but dont know how.

Ange
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] another trotter !! There is a sticky on the top of this page to help you upload pics ange, unfortunately I'm not the most computer literate person Mad but I'm sure some kind soul will be on later to give you a hand Wink can't wait to see her, what's her name?
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 3:29 am

[img][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/img] Bloody hell it worked!! Here she is!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 6:36 am

I love you ange, she's lovely,I bet you can't wait to get her home, what's her name or what a you going to call her? what are you going to do with her?
pen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jun 27, 2011 7:09 am

Hacking schooling and learning to jump! She's nice and light and pretty responsive so I dont think its going to take much, think she's going to learn easily, and she already has a nice canter. I'm counting down the days!!!! Cant wait!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bonjour

bonjour

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jun 28, 2011 5:31 am

WoW Shocked She's gorgeous! lucky you!

Bill.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 5:23 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Not long now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] are you ready?
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 6:33 am

I KNOW!! I'm half excited and half s****ing myself!! lol!

Her bit, girth and narrow gullet bar arrived so have just fitted all that (not that i'll be getting on her just yet!!) Field and stables ready, hay ordered. Sorted. Donkey is waiting to meet his new friend as he's a bit lonely now.

YIKES!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 1:58 pm

Perfectly normal to have mixed feelings Smile every time I've just been about to introduce a new horse I've had second thoughts Rolling Eyes worrying that I'm doing the right thing Shocked So far, so good! You'll be fine [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySun Jul 03, 2011 3:49 pm

Ahhhh hope its all going to be cool! She's very cute!! Will keep you posted ! xx
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] only two more big sleeps [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyMon Jul 04, 2011 9:30 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:01 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
This time tomorrow............................................ she'll be with you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:11 am

Not even that, they contacted me this morning and asked if they could deliver her this evening, so she will be here about 8.00! Ooooo ek!!

I'm half affraid and half [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyTue Jul 05, 2011 10:18 am

affraid OMG, I'm so excited, you must be [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
We won't expect to hear from you till at least....................... tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 1:13 am

Well she arrived an hour early, didnt want to get out the trailer, then lept out!!! Walked calmly up to the field, put her in with the donkey, he charged around for about a minute, she just ate straight away, and all is calm so far!! She is now lovely and muddy after the horrible rain we had all night, so i'm gonna move them so they can get under cover if they want to, they looked thoroughly hacked off this morning! Bless em.
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptyWed Jul 06, 2011 3:37 am

Can't wait to see some more pictures of her, I think she's a beautiful colour! flower
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me EmptySat Jul 09, 2011 4:55 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hi, how's it going over there? How's your lovely girl settling in? What's her name? T ?
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next