Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me

Go down 
+4
bonjour
cally50
Azaria
rubyandissy
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 5:25 am

Hiya, they are all about 45 mins from me
Back to top Go down
Rosemary

Rosemary

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:14 am

Excuse me, who is Serin????? Laughing Laughing and yes, beautiful looking horse with a great `shiny bum` Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 527682 Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 527682
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 6:40 am

He's a very good horsey chiropractor. Got his info off here as he came highly recommended. One visit, 30 mins and one fixed geegee!!! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Brilliant!!! And a nice caring person to boot!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 EmptySun Sep 04, 2011 2:45 pm

Glad he's working again cheers I believe he'd had to take a lot of time off following an accident.

pen
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 EmptyWed Sep 07, 2011 2:26 pm

The lovely sernin came to me today, luckily he was over this way and had time to come in and see Tzar, who, I decided yesterday wasn't 100%, we think now that he twisted himself when he stumbled and I fell off, we'll never know for sure, but the long and short is that he can't be ridden for a week Sad I thought sernin, might aswell take a look at Ibis while he was here, nothing more than a bit of an iron out but given 3 days off [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Like you say, a caring guy, very horsey, knows his stuff and speaks perfect english Smile

pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me   Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and  translate for me - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Looking for someone who would come with me to look at a horse and translate for me
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3