Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? Empty
PostSubject: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 7:58 am

hi,

despite appeals for help no one can take any of my 3 on... fair enough it IS a big responsibility i understand that ('specially Saltie [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ).

so plan.... errr??? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] about D?

anyone know a budget livery or [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] willing to put any of my lot out with yours for a fee? i can't pay loads but i will consider anything now, my hay is about to run out so it is either run up an over draft to buy hay or to pay to transport them somewhere.

i have asked about for help to care for them here,= no takers 'cos they can't be ridden yet. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

where are all the horse nutty kids when you need them??? as a kid i have been out on the old push bike like a shot to spend time with some horses, even with no riding & with no pay just for the love of it, but even with the offer of cash money i can't get help. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 10:40 am

Would you like me to put a thread on the French forum, sudouest ?
Back to top Go down
pjayne

pjayne

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 11:57 am

Oh soooo sorry.. I'm sure everyone feels like me.. and am really sorry can't help! I've only got enough grazing for my own three and, as I work as well what with them and the other animals I have my hands full.
I would love to be able to take yours on but really can't.

I know what you are saying about wanting to be around horses... when I was a kid I used to work every spare minute at the local stables - and all for free. I used to be lucky to get a ride up from the turn out fields now and again but that was it. But to take them on lead rein walks, or tack them up for the those who were paying to hack out, or muck out and run the wheel barrow up the top of the muck heap and then walk the owners alsatians was all joy for me!
I wish I could find a youngster to help me out - and I have three that could be ridden! They just don't seem to want to work with them for free anymore [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
I really hope you find a solution soon. If I hear ANYTHING i'll post immediately.
Much luck !
x [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 12:40 pm

Hi Salee

Ditto... I used to do anything in order just to be around horses and hopefully pretty please get a ride. I did think seriously about Chance for my OH, but I have a youngster with little education to bring on and I truly think I would be out of my depth with two green horses. If I was closer I would certainly give you a hand.
You haven't had any luck with the animal charities then? What about French Equine Rescue (I think its called that). Are there any farmers near that might let your horses graze for a fee?

Good Luck.
Back to top Go down
Lottie

Lottie

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptyTue Jun 15, 2010 2:58 pm

So sorry to hear of your predicament, if I could help I would but I am such a long way away and have 9 of my own. If I have any brainwaves..................... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Fingers crossed for you though, very firmly indeed.
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? EmptySat Jun 19, 2010 5:27 am

Jann yes please put the info anywhere you think it can help,

in this area the farms are mostly arable, massive unfenced fields of maize etc, so no hope,

i tentatively asked the mairees office about asking for a teenage helper etc, they advised it would still constitute employment with all the rules and insurance nightmares, so ok so long as no problem, but IF a problem then..............

Saltie is so keen to be out, she is refusing to eat in a morning now- she will eat at night but only if she has had some field time & then not always, i am pulling grass for her from edges of paths etc but she is not that keen on it and it bl**dy well hurts me.

oh well, like the poster says KEEP CALM & CARRY ON

bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??   ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery?? Empty

Back to top Go down

ok so no-one wants them on loan - anyone know a budget livery??
Page 1 of 1