Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? Empty
PostSubject: can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 3:34 am

hi, i need help, or rather Saltie my trotter does, our vet wants her in for Xrays, he tried the portable machine but he wants better shots and so she has to go in.

daft thing is its only about 10 kilometers away, we could ride/lead but i don't want to put a bit in with the problem being her under the jaw abcess possibly due to a bad tooth.

the vet only needs her in for about 30 min.

i have no trailer ( i had to sell it to pay for the last huge vet bill) so does anyone have 1 i could rent or borrow? or does anyone have or know anyone who has transport?

i am in south vendee near ste hermine 85210, look me up on mappy.com

bye
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptyThu Mar 25, 2010 5:33 am

Hope Saltie gets better soon
I'm sorry I'm so far away but if you like I can put your request on a French site I know ?
let me know if thats ok
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
tristar

PostSubject: saltie to vet   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptySat Mar 27, 2010 10:02 am

hi there salee, sorry i can't help, too far away in normandie, thanks for putting your story on the forum, it really is an inspiration to anyone struggling through a difficult situation, don't worry about being a hero, i think you are a saint , hope saltie is better soon and can go for that womble.xxx
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptySun Mar 28, 2010 6:30 am

How's it going Salee? any luck with a lift yet?
Pen.x
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 4:08 am

hi, no luck yet, i put the request on total france and anglo info, a few replies none close enough,
the vet does not know transporters, but gave me a phone no of a guy, but i know the family are rough pony dealers, i see their ads all the time, welsh /shets choice of sex aged between 1-3, the usual hill pony round ups who go though any UK auction as meat fodder, that sort of thing,
& i have heard he is not a nice person to deal with in general, my husband said the last thing we need is someone like that coming round for a look see.

i think i will have to ask the vet to come out here, if he still thinks she must go in can ask him if i can use a bit etc and i will lead her there.
bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: trailer   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? EmptyMon Mar 29, 2010 7:46 am

hi salee, have you tried places that sell trailers, distributors often hire out trailers too, also have you got an haras nationale in the region we have and they hire out a trailer for the day and sometimes transport horses too, failing that put a ad in the local journal under chevaux, as its only monday today you could get an ad in for this week, also local equestrian centres and stud farms usually have boxes, best of luck
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?   can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet? Empty

Back to top Go down

can anyone loan a trailer or transport Saltie to the vet?
Page 1 of 1