Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

registering trailer in France

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
georgie

georgie

registering trailer in France Empty
PostSubject: registering trailer in France   registering trailer in France EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 8:44 am

Anybody know the rigmarole you have to go through to get a trailer registered in France now? I gather the ruling changed in 2009 , our previous trailer we registered before that and I have heard that now you have to take the trailer to DRIRE, not just the paperwork!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: registering trailer in France   registering trailer in France EmptyMon Apr 23, 2012 10:21 am

since we spoke [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I've been told this is the case Mad more info is on anglo-info (a dedicated section, cars and driving, I think it's called) maybe some kind soul will be able to tell you more here. Smile
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: registering trailer in France   registering trailer in France EmptyWed Apr 25, 2012 1:47 pm

Very Happy Thanks for that Pen Wink !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: registering trailer in France   registering trailer in France Empty

Back to top Go down

registering trailer in France
Page 1 of 1