Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Help with registering my horsebox please!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lottie

Lottie

Help with registering my horsebox please! Empty
PostSubject: Help with registering my horsebox please!   Help with registering my horsebox please! EmptyFri Jun 18, 2010 5:55 am

Sorry, you are all going to be sick to the back teeth of me asking for help [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

It's all happenning at once now because we're definitely staying here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . We thought that we may have to go back to the UK to be with my Dad after my Mum passed away last year but he's doing ok, thankfully.

Anyway, enough waffle!

I have an Ifor Williams box and the problem I'm having is with the 'DRIRE' website. My french is not good enough to find the relevant pages that I need. Has anyone been through this? It's all changed since last June so I'm completely flummoxed. We had everything ready to sort out last May and then everything went haywire for us so it didn't get done, oh how I wish it had now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] !!

Any help or advice would be much appreciated as I'm starting to pull my hair out!!
Back to top Go down

Help with registering my horsebox please!
Page 1 of 1