Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Saz's blog

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
saz

saz

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 3:22 am

Not much is realy going on atm so it's not going to be a very long or intresting blog Laughing .

Some info about the girls for ya Saz's blog  215682

Got the older girl Wynter (or posh name Lyric), she's 15.3hh Holsteiner x TB by Lenard, she is 20 on 21st may and we've had her for over 19 years.
She has done a bit of everything jumping, x-country, hacking etc...
She is the "boss" no other horse has ever or will ever take her place at the top of the pecking order Laughing she only has to look at one of the girls and they leg it affraid .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Saffron 10 yr old 16.3hh, trotter, she is very much a gentle giant I love you , when we got her 7 yrs ago she had been beaten round head & legs by the people that bred her, why have no idea Evil or Very Mad .

Lamorna (wynter's daughter), 16.2hh, she's 6 in may (day after her mum's bday Smile ), she's the diva Rolling Eyes she's off at school atm being schooled & getting ready for her SF grading Saz's blog  534416
She's turning in to more of a dressage girl unlike like her mum & half brother who were jumpers.

Lowenna, she's 2 in may, she's about 16hh already Shocked , she's pure bred Holsteiner, her reg name is WC Miracle as she nearly died after she was born, she landed on her head and got knocked out cold & they found her half hanging out of a hedge in the field.
She is my baby I love you she is sooooooo laid back and easy going, she was never really handled when she was with her breeders, so she had never been lead, brushed or had feet picked out etc...
We had our one and only ever falling out the day after she got here as because she couldn't do what she wanted (go back in the field with the others) she tried rearing & tanking off and when that didn't work she moved on to trying to bite Rolling Eyes she learn't where the line was that day and has never tried it again Cool and not a finger was laid on her & no voices were raised Wink .
We have a very good bond & relationship with one another even though only had her for 8/9 months Very Happy she's very much a your my mummy type I love you she will do things for other's but she's not as loving towards or want's to hang around other people.
Nothing really spook's her and she's bombproof in all traffic already Saz's blog  722859 the benefits of having fields by a road that mainly get used by lorries & tractors.
I'm hopeing to this year show her inhand in SF 2 yr old shows but it depends on how good she's looking as she having major growing sperts atm.
And next year she can go to Germany to be graded as 3 yr old with Holsteiner Verband Saz's blog  722859
She also has a really funny habit of she will not eat her feed before 11.30-12pm Laughing if you give it to her before then she just play's with it Saz's blog  120413

Last edited by saz on Fri Mar 09, 2012 5:12 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyThu Mar 08, 2012 2:30 pm

Saz's blog  722859 looking forward to hearing more.

pen Saz's blog  475127
Back to top Go down
saz

saz

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 8:26 am

just done another one, just have the other 2 girls to go.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 11:37 am

saz, saffron IS STUNNING !! What do you do with her?

pen
Back to top Go down
saz

saz

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyFri Mar 09, 2012 5:25 pm

Saffron is my sisters horse (as is lamorna thank god Saz's blog  242655 ), she just uses her for hacking Smile although saffron has got some cracking paces on her so would be good enough to do dressage Saz's blog  35522
She has also bred 2 foal's (with us) her first filly Zennor died at 36 hours from colic, saffron rejected her at birth and just really wasn't intrested in her at all.
Her 2nd filly she loved to bits and was a superb mum to.
Back to top Go down
bonjour

bonjour

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 1:00 am

They are all lovely. Wynter looks like a bossy-boots and looks bigger then her 15.3hh. Lowenna is gorgeous I love you . She's going to be incredible when she's done with growing.

Bill.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 4:12 am

saz, I think you added after I posted Smile They are all lovely.. of course, but it was the chestnut mare (in the school) that I've got my eye on Suspect

pen
Back to top Go down
saz

saz

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptySat Mar 10, 2012 6:33 am

If she ever goes missing i will know where to find her Laughing
Her & her mini me Cool

Lunged the old girl today in the village football pitch as you do Laughing , she's a lot fitter than she try's to make out Razz
Took Saffron & Lowenna out for a nice walk after Smile
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyTue Apr 03, 2012 2:20 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hi saz, what's new?
Back to top Go down
saz

saz

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyFri Aug 31, 2012 10:21 am

Since march have 2 new members and wyn went off in april to be put in foal (she took first time so was back beginning of may).
So having managed to cut the number of horses down to 4 we're now back up to 6 of them (7 in march) Laughing
Lamorna is still with H and has done 2 dressage comps already and got really good score's and she's doing another on 16 sept Saz's blog  722859

Wyn's baby's daddy I love you
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Saz's blog  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Saz's blog    Saz's blog  EmptyMon Sep 03, 2012 1:40 pm

cheers Great update saz, Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Saz's blog  Empty