Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Visual "Log" Blog

Go down 
+5
morseamy
maycloud
scarlet
georgie
Azaria
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:52 am

Hopefully this will become a photo/video diary (thanks to georgie) of all the places the "usual suspects" visit. Georgie it's over to you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

pen
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 4:55 am

cheers
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 4:14 am

Mad David Bailey I'm not Mad I found some very pretty new chemin yesterday at Bures les Monts, I took about a dozen photo's. All of them are blurred....very! is it me or the camera Embarassed anyway I'm taking georgie over there today to ride,( she's very busy) but watch this space.

pen[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:08 pm

Pen upsetting a local woman Rolling Eyes on our Pont Farcy ride today.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 1:26 pm

A really pretty path along the route.

Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri Apr 06, 2012 2:16 pm

It wasn't me Smile Tzar had just "snotted" all over her. Neutral
Back to top Go down
scarlet

scarlet

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:31 am

why dont we all take photos of our favourite places on rides and post them - lets see the variety of countryside - and make each other want to go ride there too!
you'll have to wait a couple of weeks for me to get back to take some photos tho!
wish i'd had one taken of the sausage and frites man in St saveur lendelin who was shutting up shop when we rode past one day and handed us a left over baguette with a flourish . oscar spent the next 1/2 mile trying to turn round and grab a bite . whip reins baguette ....only in france:frpain:
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 1:57 am

Yes Scarlet, a good idea and I think that's what Pen intended. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 2:08 am

Unfortunately I'm going to be busy with grandchildren from today and my headcam is going for repair and hubby home soon so I hope Pen will post some pics of her rides, blurred or not! Practice makes perfect Pen!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] all!
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 3:21 am

A couple of pics I took this morning, it is of the causeway that I took Mossy on last night but it's very difficult photoing and long reining at the same time Laughing plus you would have only seen a big brown bum Laughing

The view from both ends
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 5:41 am

That looks lovely maycloud Smile not much room for error pale

Have a lovely time with the family georgie, hope you manage to look in on us from time to time Wink . Tzar and I will miss your company [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] but we'll be out doing some "recce's" for when you come back. I will practice taking pics, but I do think it could be my camera.... really!

We could have several new threads for photo's [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]how about, your "favourite places " and "caption competition" (not really a competition, it just sounds right) where you put on a photo with your caption, then others can put on their suggestions, should be a laugh Razz

I'll put up some headings. Please contribute Very Happy

pen
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:07 am

I would if I were clever enough to know how to put pictures on the site .

Embarassed

Sorry I am a real dumbo when it comes to computers, Cally can vouch for that.
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 am

Maycloud, I love the look of that causeway [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyMon Apr 09, 2012 12:48 am

And a couple of our beach

Not bad for being an hours drive inland Very Happy
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:30 pm

Gotcha Tzar! Look at that face!

Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyThu May 17, 2012 2:33 pm

Stopping to admire the view at Les Roches de Ham, Lyn, Pen and myself yesterday. Pity you can't see the view but it was lovely! Lol

Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:04 am

Ah ha, Thats the real Tzar. Mr Ibbs wouldnt dream of treating his friends that way [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri May 18, 2012 2:55 am

A great pic of Tzar Shocked He likes to lead then? Laughing

Nice countryside:D
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri May 18, 2012 5:51 am

It was a bit unfair, he's a gorgeous boy really , just likes 'his bitches' to know their place!

Actually the pics aren't good quality gain because I keep taking them from videos. I must take my proper camera with me
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptyFri May 18, 2012 1:10 pm

cheers Well done georgie (for catching Tzar in action) I know he's naughty, but boy do I love him I love you
Laughing He does like to be infront maycloud, until he's worried by something, then funnily enough he likes to follow Rolling Eyes
pen
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat May 19, 2012 11:49 am

Well, what do you think?

This more like the true Tzar?
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:21 pm

Excellant Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat May 19, 2012 12:42 pm

stunning I love you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
Azaria
Azaria

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

I love it georgie Very Happy , I had to look at the photo for ages till I realised why it was different Rolling Eyes , it's been one of those days.

sunny Unicorn - an extremely wild, woodland creature ( he does love tree lined chemin) a symbol of purity and grace Surprised that can only be captured by a virgin Shocked
pen
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog EmptySun Jun 03, 2012 3:45 am

THROUGH!

Last edited by georgie on Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Visual "Log" Blog Empty
PostSubject: Re: Visual "Log" Blog   Visual "Log" Blog Empty

Back to top Go down

Visual "Log" Blog
Page 1 of 6Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next