Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

lost papers

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

lost papers Empty
PostSubject: lost papers   lost papers EmptySat Sep 03, 2011 6:00 am

somewhere in the house chaos i have lost the horses papers, Embarassed

i have looked in all the daftest places i can think of, i know the papers came up north with them but now?????????????? scratch

i need to send chance off to be trained but with no papers how do i send him or get him back? Question

i never bothered sending the papers off to change to me....another round2it to bite yer bum it seems Twisted Evil Embarassed Embarassed

they both got vaccinated by our old vet so would he have a reccord of them & their chip no & would it help at all? Question

the last 2 times they travelled the persons who moved them took a risk, this i know so i can't ask anyone else to do the same.

so what does daft old me do now? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

lost papers
Page 1 of 1