Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Worming/Gut flora advice please.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

Worming/Gut flora advice please. Empty
PostSubject: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptyTue Oct 19, 2010 1:44 pm

It is worming time again for my two. Last time I bought some very expensive stuff to help Columbes Gut Flora, I have in the past given a couple to table spoon full of natural bio yoghurt for a couple of day's. But have to-day been told by a horsey pal, that she uses Yakolt ( sorry for the spelling, it's late and Im on me second glass of red Very Happy ) Any-one tried it or know's of anything else I could use? Thanks.
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:04 am

Not sure natural yoguart gets rid of worms - does it ??
I use Eqimax for my horses and donkeys, but only twice a year, not as much
as packets recommend. Seems to have worked so far
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 3:50 am

Naf's pink powder is pretty good
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:55 am

Very Happy Laughing Lol No Morseamy I meant after I've wormed them. I have a 20 year old Mare who seem's sluggish to get back to normal in the gut flora department after she is wormed. So I give some yhogurt in her feed to help. Last year I bought something recommended by my vet, but it was so expensive. Cheers Jann I will have a look for that. I have got my wormers from this lot this year only cost £ 1.65 for postage and they were here in 4 days. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 6:53 am

Sorry Crying or Very sad Totally missunderstood ! Hope you get your mare sorted. x
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. EmptySun Oct 24, 2010 12:08 pm

I'm a natural yoghurt user after worming and when giving antibiotics, good for windy horses or for any that are scouring. I always eat it when I'm on antibiotics aswell. Smile
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Worming/Gut flora advice please.   Worming/Gut flora advice please. Empty

Back to top Go down

Worming/Gut flora advice please.
Page 1 of 1