Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
morbox

WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) Empty
PostSubject: WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) EmptyFri Oct 01, 2010 7:34 am

Hi

I have for sale the above - in excellent condition with original box, instructions, clipper blade and oil. Used for 2 winters to clip my horse and pony but have since gone the unrugged and unclipped route!

80 euros ono

Pauila
nr Tinchebray
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) EmptySat Oct 02, 2010 12:38 pm

Hi paula, do you know if they are the older model of the KM-2 or are they more like the KM-SS? also, are the blades ok or do they need doing?
many thanks
pen
Back to top Go down
morbox

PostSubject: Horse clippers   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 3:25 am

Hi

Really sorry for the slow response.

I honestly can't remember if I got the blades done or not as it was about 4 years ago I last used them. However, the blade and clipper is in excellent condition and they do run quietly.

As to what model they compare to I'm afraid all I know is the model number I posted.

If you just want to clip out a couple of horses they are perfect - they are not the heavy duty sort used for clipping a yard full of horses

Hope this helps!
Paula
Back to top Go down
morbox

PostSubject: Horse clippers   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) EmptySun Oct 10, 2010 7:58 am

Now sold
Back to top Go down
leroybrett

PostSubject: Re: WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) EmptyTue Dec 28, 2010 1:13 am

okay, morbox then you gonna buy another new from it, if yes then we have online horse clippers store auction to offer many similar kind of products whether visitors like to buy or not, just check it might by helpful to you. .
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)   WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless) Empty

Back to top Go down

WAHL Pro Series KM1 Dog/Horse clippers (plug in not cordless)
Page 1 of 1