Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x

Go down 
+7
Rosemary
Zait-Bet
cally50
Horseybird
tristar
georgie
Felicity
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Felicity

Felicity

any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:26 pm

Great news [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Thanks to fantastic Jacques the transporter after loads of difficulties Bichonnet is finally on his way here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] to arrive at about 4 in the morning [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I'd better get ready with my camera for the before and after photos [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 1:50 pm

Ooh I bet you won't sleep much, and I hope
you bought a huge dummy because he'll be missing his Mummy
can't wait for pics
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:15 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Brilliant Felicity !
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 2:25 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh , I'm so pleased for you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptyFri Jun 11, 2010 3:38 pm

Look forward to meeting your baby really soon. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen x
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 4:00 am

Thanks everyone [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] He's arrived safely. He's a very beautiful, big, randy baby. I've managed to scratch his head so far but I need lots of tips for taming him from everyone. I don't think he's ever had anything to eat from a hand. So far I've tried carrots but maybe he's more used to bread.
Got to go and get my camera working now [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

and you're more than welcome to come and meet him Pen and anyone else for that matter [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
pjayne

pjayne

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 6:05 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Yeah .. so glad he is there all safe and sound!
He will soon come round and then there will be no stopping his love of carrots and possible squashed apples and treats!.. me thinks he is gonna have a blooming good life!!!!!

xx
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:07 am

I've put some photos on [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]. item no 37d14032. 'fraid I'm rubbish at photos!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:14 am

What a hansome boy. Looks as though he's got a friend in Kenzo.
Pen x [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
bonjour

bonjour

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 8:22 am

Now that's what I call a proper handsome chunky chap! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Horseybird

Horseybird

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySat Jun 12, 2010 9:34 am

Now he is rather nice isn't he!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pintalusian.com
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 EmptySun Jun 13, 2010 3:07 am

Thanks guys! Yesterday he let me scratch him all over and this morning he's realised that nice food comes from people and even let me flop a headcollar over his ears and head and have kisses on his nose [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x   any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

any ideas on transport of 2yr entire unhandled percheron x
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2