Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty

Go down 
AuthorMessage

british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty Empty
PostSubject: british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty   british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty EmptyWed May 26, 2010 4:38 am

ADMIN Edit Deleted SPAM
Back to top Go down
tristar

british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty Empty
PostSubject: british heartless foundation animal cruelty   british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty EmptyWed May 26, 2010 7:37 am

modern intensive farming methods are beyond belief, animals are crops not living creatures with emotions, unfortunately the same goes for horse breeding, mares are expected to produce foals every year, i don't like the way the youngsters are left until 2 years old or more then broken in quickly and rushed into racing jumping, dressage etc, then if they can't perform are disposed of, or become unsound and ruined, i long for a world where no horse can compete until it is 6 years old and mentally and physically capable of standing the training, or perhaps for example dressage tests for young horses where they can carry their heads in a more naturel position and gain marks for forward movement and willing attitude instead of being marked down, and allowed to develop the musculature through a new system of judging. i won't even start on racing.
Back to top Go down

british heartless foundation, Animal Cruelty
Page 1 of 1