Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

British Blue Cat

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Protegimus

PostSubject: British Blue Cat   Sun Sep 30, 2012 5:58 am

Is there anyone that could offer a home to a British Blue young cat. She was abandoned six months ago and is presently living on the streets in Gorron (being fed by a kind dentist at the moment), but this is no life for a young cat who is incredibly affectionate especially with winter coming. It has obviously been someone's pet, and for whatever reason is now homeless.

If you have a space in your home for a lovely British Blue cat that is full of affection and just needs love and kindness, please email me direct on:

steven.slater@nordnet.fr

Thanks for taking the time to read this heartfelt plea.

And before anyone asks why I can't take it in, I was going to, but the day before yesterday, some kind person dumped a 5/6 week old female kitten on my kitchen step. Not helpful considering we have eight large dogs who would have killed it had I not seen it first, plus we also have three cats (all having been adopted here in France!)

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Sun Sep 30, 2012 12:35 pm

Keeping everything crossed that someone can help you out. Thank you for taking the trouble jackie. Smile
pen

Admin

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:01 am

Thanks for helping her Jackie she sounds lovely , any chance someone could get a photo of her ? and email it to me at gallopingfree@live.fr so I can add it to this thread . Do you think she may have been sterilized already ? assuming she hasn't had kittens these last few months

Back to top Go down
Protegimus

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Tue Oct 02, 2012 8:30 am

We have had a reply from a very nice lady (from this site) who is willing to take her on which is great news. It is now just a case of catching her, as she is very, very wary of people which is understandable having been abandoned.

It appears that she has had kittens (possibly upto even two weeks ago) but have been unable to find the kittens as of yet. Will keep everyone updated as to what happens.

Thank you all for caring.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:24 am

thanks for the update & best of luck , I do hope the kittens can be found if there are any , she will do her best to hide them I expect but they will need her in any case . Well done that nice lady taking her on cheers .. if she's caught etc etc

Last edited by cally50 on Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:25 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Tue Oct 02, 2012 11:08 am

cheers , Keeping everything crossed for a happy ending to this story cat Please let us know jackie. Smile
pen

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:42 am

Errr... guess what I collected today..
(yes I am mad, but those who know me knew that already Wink )

I'm under threat of 'thats the last one' ..(but fortunately OH always wanted a blue cat .Wink .....

Here are photos of the lucky girl ! in her new warm home, hope she settles in and wants to stay in our mad house.

Back to top Go down
http://www.estrellaarabians.com
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:51 am

OOOhh what a beauty cat I love you well done Soupdragon Very Happy rather than say too late ..you probably already know this but it's best to keep them inside for a week or two to attach to your house and first let them out when they are hungry , its more of a forum comment than just to you btw Wink

Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Thu Oct 11, 2012 11:52 am

Very Happy Oh, that's BRILL, I'm so pleased we now know who "the nice lady" is. Wink
What a lovely home she now has cat what are you going to call her?
pen

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   Thu Oct 11, 2012 12:05 pm

Hi all

She might be called Blue or Sky ...or something else ....still getting to know her Very Happy

yes she'll be kept in for at least 2 weeks (am training the children too to shut the doors Wink )

She's gonna have to be sterilised too asap as she may be expecting, far too many kitties needing homes already.......
so she'd better stay around after I've forked out for that !! I must be really really mad

She also has to meet our other cats and dogz before I can let her out safely,
so she has a busy few weeks ahead !

She is actually a very chilled kitty, very purr'y and not timid, she was previously loved for sure
and Jackie and Jan have been saints looking after her in the rough,
I hope she will be fine here Smile

I love a happy ending sunny

Suz x
Back to top Go down
http://www.estrellaarabians.com
Glynis Habin

PostSubject: She beautiful, well done you! I have two of my own and a stray I would love more but I think my Charlie would be packing his bags   Fri Oct 12, 2012 3:18 pm

Soupdragon wrote:
Hi all

She might be called Blue or Sky ...or something else ....still getting to know her Very Happy

yes she'll be kept in for at least 2 weeks (am training the children too to shut the doors Wink )

She's gonna have to be sterilised too asap as she may be expecting, far too many kitties needing homes already.......
so she'd better stay around after I've forked out for that !! I must be really really mad

She also has to meet our other cats and dogz before I can let her out safely,
so she has a busy few weeks ahead !

She is actually a very chilled kitty, very purr'y and not timid, she was previously loved for sure
and Jackie and Jan have been saints looking after her in the rough,
I hope she will be fine here Smile

I love a happy ending sunny

Suz x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: British Blue Cat   

Back to top Go down

British Blue Cat
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1