Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Avon Skin so soft

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Glynis Habin

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 7:27 am

Our Bean has a very sensitive skin and seems to flair up with most fly stuff, cream and spray. He wears a complete cover Bug rug and full face mask but even his bottom lip was getting bitten and that`s the only bit of him that shows. Hes becoming a bit of an attraction with only his little black feathers poking out of the bottom. But now I hope we have it sorted with Avon skin so soft. I spray all his head bless him and he just stands there for me and not one bite in over a week now and it smells lovely . Some one told me the American forces use it for bugs when there on patrol. My hand are even much softer as well.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft EmptyMon Jun 10, 2013 10:09 am

A great reminder for everyone to use Avon's" skin so soft" spray, for fly protection, I had no idea that the American forces used it Shocked I do wonder if Avon have cottoned on to the fact us "horsey folk" use it on our "ponies", maybe they could market a more practical size Avon Skin so soft 527682 is there two different smells? the one that has "woods" in the name seems to ring a bell as the one that works Exclamation I'll have a look through all my lotions and potions and see if I can find an old bottle Suspect

Sorry to hear that Bean is troubled with skin/fly problems glynis, that can be a nightmare Mad .....as I well know with Tzar

pen :/O\:
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft EmptyTue Jun 11, 2013 4:41 am

I use loads of it on the boys, it's brill with midges & mozzies, works on humans too my mum took some to Ski Lanka and said she didn't get bitten while she was there:D

I am finding harder and harder to get the 250ml bottles of the orginal stuff they keep changing the mix and size of bottle Mad So I'm thinking that Avon head office have not cottoned on, I seem to remember getting 500ml bottles a few years ago and now they only want to sell 150ml bottle!!!!!

Last year Moss had all the signs of sweet itch Sad so I put him on Homopathic pills and loads of Avon and so far this year not a sign of it Very Happy Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
saz

saz

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft EmptyWed Jun 12, 2013 8:47 am

Is this the one http://avonshop.co.uk/product/skin-so-soft-original-dry-oil-spray-bonus-size.html ?
My mare was doing great just a few little patches that she had rubbed out but friday night she savaged her mane & tail and now has loads of bold patches all over her body Crying or Very sad 
I cover her from head to toe through out the day with normal fly gel but the midges where so bad friday it had no effect at all.
So need something that will work when the midges are at their worst.
Unlike the others when they itch they will stop after a few seconds but she just gets in to the zone and will keep going like she doesn't know when to stop.
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft EmptyThu Jun 13, 2013 5:55 am

Got my delivary today, well chuffed as I was starting to get low

Glynis I mix mine with water and cider vinagar, it makes last much longer and it still works really well on the mozzies and midges
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
Sponsored content

Avon Skin so soft Empty
PostSubject: Re: Avon Skin so soft   Avon Skin so soft Empty

Back to top Go down

Avon Skin so soft
Page 1 of 1