Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene? Empty
PostSubject: small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene?   small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene? EmptyFri Aug 09, 2013 6:32 am

hi, i need a new girth for gwen, small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene? 242655 
her problem is she gets sore under the girth so easily,
i had a very soft squishy girth for her that was not too wide but somehow in the move it's lost, scratch i got another the right size but not quite as soft & it just won't do.No i am going to try a fluffy girth sleeve while we wait to get her a new girth as it's a pity to loose this nice evening hacking weather.

i took a look but my local decathlon does not sell good stuff in small pony sizes now, not even fly fringes - she lost that too in the field & the dogs chewed it up!Rolling Eyes

so before i hit robbinsons on line/ebay etc does anyone have small good quality girths they want shot of? both her & the other 2 small bods could do with better girths,
16" to 28" & any fly fringes/masks?
bye
small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene? 307787
Back to top Go down

small pony girth, super soft or leather or neoprene?
Page 1 of 1