Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart Empty
PostSubject: antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart   antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart EmptyFri Jun 04, 2010 5:22 am

hi, deep in the back of the barn i have a gem, a genuine french 2 wheel buggy/cart made locally over 100 years ago.
i got it to use with my lot but now it is not to be, antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart Icon_cry

the buggy is complete except for the actual wood for the shafts, it has some nice decorative features too, lamp holders, steps, rear access door, this would have been the horsey flash sports car of its day! antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart 933115

it has been stripped down to bare wood - nothing nasty hidden under a paint job!! antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart Kopfschuettel

we moved it on a normal camping type trailer a 6x4 size, it was easy to lift in by 2 guys with me balancing the tilt, so if bought it should be easy to collect, my little trailer was pinched last year so i can't transport it.

somewhere i do have pics, can't find 'em but i am trying, right now it is buried in the barn to keep moochers from taking a shine to it (like the little trailer antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart Icon_evil ) so getting new ones done will be a pain,

asking 600 euro O.N.O antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart 535731 bye antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart 35522
Back to top Go down

antique french 2 wheel buggy/cart
Page 1 of 1