Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
tristar

three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? Empty
PostSubject: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 12:43 pm

just been up a old hay loft, and found mom cat with three gorgeous kits, when i came here there were abandoned cats, two females, i got one spayed and shes a real love now, but her sister beat me to it, they are about 2 -3 weeks old , eyes open but tiny, mainly white with some pale grey patches, mom and kits are very pretty will anyone thinking about getting a cat consider giving one of them a home please? i will look next week to see what they are and post on here, please ask around, thankyou.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptyThu May 06, 2010 2:09 pm

Fingers crossed you find some nice homes, well done you tristar for looking after them.

Pen three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? 470519
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:17 am

kitten update, two boys one mainly white few grey patches, one tabby with four white legs, one girl almost pure white, grey tail and bit on head, christened Snowflake, these kittens are seriously beautiful and the equal in quality to pedigree cats, ready in 2-3 weeks, free to dedicated cat lovers.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptyThu May 13, 2010 9:24 am

They sound lovely I love you any chance you or a friend could email me photos to put on here Tristar ?

Vivastreet was good when I had 5 poor souls abandonned on me , they were nice families that came , some travelled quite a long way
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
tristar

PostSubject: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptySun May 16, 2010 1:10 pm

change the title to 5 kittens, the good news is the 3 tiny ones are gorgeous, while visiting the kits i thought iwas hearing things, more meowing? looked inside hole in wall and lo and behold two more kits! but these are older, not the same litter, help!
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? EmptyFri May 28, 2010 12:37 pm

the good news is the three smaller kittens have been taken by cat rescue association, the problem is the other litter of two kittens about 5-6 weeks old are very shy and i put out food for them but the mother is completely savage and yesterday although i kept distance as i turned to go she attacked me and slightly scratched my leg, i never went nearer than 6 feet as she was growling and spitting, any advice on how to capture the kittens is welcome, give me wild horse any day!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?   three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help? Empty

Back to top Go down

three poor homeless darling kitten sweeties, can you help?
Page 1 of 1