Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Empty
PostSubject: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:17 pm

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Coloum12
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:30 pm

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Coloum13scued Above is a Picture of Columbe D'Avril she will be 20 years old tomorrow 28th of April I rescued her in june last year, she was going to Italy on that bad lorry. She is a wonderful mare and has settled in very well, she loves to be fussed over, and cuddled. She has my cheeky Conamara Casper to keep her company who she loves, they quite often lean on each other for an afternoon kip. Casper was 20 in march, I have a picture of them both together, they are like two pea\'s in a pod, apart from one is 14.2 and the other is 16.2, but if I can get the picture on you will see what I mean.

Last edited by Bagpuss on Tue Apr 27, 2010 3:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:33 pm

a lovely photo Cool Very Happy so good to know they are getting on so well

Happy Birthday Colombe , hopefully Jann will be along soon to see Wink
Back to top Go down
Bagpuss

Bagpuss

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 3:47 pm

I'll take some more pictures tomorrow, I spent ages to night grooming them both so they looked wonderful for a birthday piccy and then forgot the camara lol.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyTue Apr 27, 2010 4:11 pm

Thanks for the lovely photos Smile
Thats just like me forgetting the camera Wink
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyWed Apr 28, 2010 7:18 am

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. 847687 Happy (belated ) birthday Colombe!!
she's looking lovely btw
I'll post on the French forum for you Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Icon_smile
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. EmptyMon May 31, 2010 7:37 am

Looking good, like a gal half her age Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Icon_biggrin
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.   Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril. Empty

Back to top Go down

Happy Birthday Columbe D'Avril.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: New life - Previous rescues / Rehoming :: Rescued / Rehomed Horses-
Jump to: