Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

For Suspected broken bones

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
cally50
Admin
cally50

For Suspected broken bones Empty
PostSubject: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:06 am

This is a tip I got from Ann at the Epona Trust after she was called out to see a pony that had gone down

Before trying to get him up the vet laid her ear on potential problem areas and gently rocked him expecting to hear the bones grinding or creaking if there was a problem

Simple but effective I thought ........she says touching wood a few times [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Think I'd pass out if I heard that.
Good tip though [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:27 am

yes quite [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:44 am

That's knocked me sick that [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:48 am

sorry Jann [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 9:52 am

I't's ok I'm dead squeamish, you should see me doing the horses injections [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 11:50 am

Talking of injections, whats happened to Rosemary? is she ok, has anybody spoken to her since she put on her posting re. jabs
Pen
Back to top Go down
georgie

georgie

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 12:58 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Yeah, I've spoken to her and she's doing brilliantly, she'll be offering to do yours for you Jann next she'll be such an expert!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones EmptyFri Apr 02, 2010 2:05 pm

Thanks Georgie, tell her "Hello" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For Suspected broken bones   For Suspected broken bones Empty

Back to top Go down

For Suspected broken bones
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: Tips + Useful info or Need Advice ?-
Jump to: