Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

solar powered electric fence units - brand new still boxed

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

solar powered electric fence units - brand new still boxed Empty
PostSubject: solar powered electric fence units - brand new still boxed   solar powered electric fence units - brand new still boxed EmptySun Feb 21, 2010 9:03 am

hi all,

i have a couple (maybe more - got to check?) solar powered electric fence units to sell, still boxed & brand new,

i use them in fields where we have no mains electricity & they have been wonderful.

i originally bought 1, then decided to get more, when i contacted the maker in USA i found i could get a reasonable discount by buying a few, so me and a friend and a friends friends made up an order, the 'extra' units are offered for sale, once gone thats it!

DETAILS make Fi-shock USA, capable to power up to 5 miles of wire, built in battery is charged by the solar panel which is part of the unit, the whole thing can hang on a wall or a fence post, it has an on-off switch and a flashing light so you can see its on, 2 terminals on the front connect the unit up, it is weatherproof, mine have been out 24/7 all year, never a problem (unlike my mains unit which i have given up on due to power cuts and let downs and put a solar on instead).
i can personally testify the zap is a stinger affraid i would not choose to get another blast, neither would my dog who got zapped trying to get under the wire What a Face

so far the horses, (except chance the thug who ignores a 10k volt Lacme mains fence too) goats and assorted livestock respect it ok. you are welcome to come see one working, i can post the units the cost in France is about 10-15 euro,

the units come with a built in battery, YOU need to get an earth spike, the maker recommends minimum of 60cm so i can't post that! & 2 small wire leads, i use some with a ring on 1 end and a clip on the other, black & red, 1 goes to the earth spike the other to anywhere on your fence wire, we can make some for you if you can't find some, but they only cost a few euro from shops.

PRICE 180 euro ...............(the European distributor of the units charges 225 euro + tax + post,) pirat........ just to add, the maker in USA took about 9 weeks to deliver to me, partly 'cos french customs took a look and then added import tax on top, some advertisers DO NOT MENTION these small annoying details, my units are here in france, paid up and ready to send/collect, i would expect you to recieve them in less than a week after payment. bear this in mind if you need a unit soon, the units are on sale once gone thats it i do not need more, so i won't be buying more i am not a shop.
0251 292055 bye
Back to top Go down

solar powered electric fence units - brand new still boxed
Page 1 of 1