Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

looking for long term rent

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rok63

looking for long term rent Empty
PostSubject: looking for long term rent   looking for long term rent EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 7:06 am

hello

I'm looking to rent smallish (preferably unrenovated but liveable in) house with 2-3ha for a couple of retired horses and a pet sheep. I would like some outbuildings if pos to shelter the horses as one is 18 and the other 20 (and also to house hens)

Am on low income so I am not expecting fabulously renovated house - wind and watertight will do........not bothered about location but not near main roads preferably....

any ideas anyone??

thank you
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

looking for long term rent Empty
PostSubject: Re: looking for long term rent   looking for long term rent EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 10:39 am

Hi rok63 and looking for long term rent 647543 Fingers crossed that you manage to find something. In the meantime have you checked out leboncoin, agriaffaires or maybe even anglo info.

Let us know how you are doing Smile

pen
Back to top Go down

looking for long term rent
Page 1 of 1