Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
margaux

Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift Empty
PostSubject: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift EmptySat Oct 06, 2012 4:58 am

Hi folks
Not been on for a while, don't feel very motivated. since my old boy died in May.
So, it's time to give away to a worthy cause, assorted rugs which are gathering cobwebs, theres a jute night rug, a couple or three new zealands and a large string vest rug. Guessing most are 5'6 ,one is bigger for our old trotteur who has been gone 5 years! Mostly with the odd strap needing a repair but all free to a charity or someone who can prove they have a rescue case in need.
Ive also got a brand new, still in the bag, Robinsons lined new zealand, I think its 5'3 and I paid about 60quid for it so would like about 60 euros.
Also a Thoroughgood synthetic pony saddle, leathers, irons and girth, used only a few times to back a pony we had a few years back. As new complete askiing 150euros or near offer Its quite a narrow fit, welsh sec B pony rather than dartmoor ifykwim Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift 956692

Ive got odd leather bridles/bits and the things you collect over the years, and as we are hoping to move soon (our farm is up for longterm rental if anyone is looking?) I need to clear out some of the clutter.
We are near Vimoutiers 61120 so if you want you need to be able to collect.
thanks all
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift EmptyMon Oct 08, 2012 5:34 am

Hi margaux, How lovely to see you, I'm so sorry to hear about your pony Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift 470519 Hopefully there will be something from that little lot that will be useful to someone Smile Fingers crossed you rent your house, maybe you could put on a post about it here and maybe anglo info.
kind regards
pen
Back to top Go down
margaux

PostSubject: Re: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 12:30 am

Aww thanks Pen, I think that Epona are going to have the rugs which is all good. Still the saddle and brand new one to sell if anyone wants Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift 535731 I put the house rental on AI, have one interest but early days, yes thanks I will put it on here too if I may. sunny Not sure which category though, where do you think best Question
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift EmptyTue Oct 09, 2012 3:34 pm

They will all be gratefully received I'm sure. Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift 470519 Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift 470519

scratch Not sure where to put your house, maybe next door but one in miscellaneous. Whatever you think really. Smile

I hope you'll stay in touch when you move.
pen
Back to top Go down
margaux

PostSubject: Re: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift EmptyWed Oct 24, 2012 9:31 am

Hi all
As there have been no charities taking up the offer, the NZ rugs have gone to a friend with a veteran horse, but I still have a jute night rug that fit a 16hh trotteur, and an nylon under/night rug to give away.
Also a brand new in the bag Robinsons New Zealand (think its 5'6") I would like 50 euros for.
Whilst I'm here, there is still a thoroughgood synthetic pony saddle, girth, stirrups for sale for 150 euros will fit a narrowish pony of about 13.2 -14hh

Also odd stainless steel bits. just ask I might have it Laughing
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift   Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift Empty

Back to top Go down

Rugs, pony saddle sundries for sale/gift
Page 1 of 1