Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Eric Cleary talk about dentistry

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Glynis Habin

Eric Cleary talk about dentistry Empty
PostSubject: Eric Cleary talk about dentistry   Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:36 am

Eric will be giving a talk about horses teeth on the morning of 6th April at ( Mortain area ;address via pm )There is nothing more interesting than listening to Eric`s tales and looking through his box of teeth. He is passionate about his job and has a tool for every occasion and what problem he might be faced with. So please come and Join us.
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Eric Cleary talk about dentistry   Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 4:54 am

saw it on AI emailed charley to put me down as a yes.
i wondered what does he charge to check if they don't need work?

it has been an expensive month - arn't they all? - i know uni needs work but i don't know yet about gwen & cilla, i would like to get them checked if i can afford it.

bye Eric Cleary talk about dentistry 35522
Back to top Go down
Glynis Habin

PostSubject: If he has a look and they dont need anything done then he does`nt normally charge    Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 9:30 am

salee wrote:
saw it on AI emailed charley to put me down as a yes.
i wondered what does he charge to check if they don't need work?

it has been an expensive month - arn't they all? - i know uni needs work but i don't know yet about gwen & cilla, i would like to get them checked if i can afford it.

bye Eric Cleary talk about dentistry 35522
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

PostSubject: Re: Eric Cleary talk about dentistry   Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyWed Mar 14, 2012 10:01 am

That sounds really intresting but I just had a look and it a long way for me to get to, Glynis do you think he would do a talk in Brittany on his autumn visit?
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
Glynis Habin

PostSubject:    Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 2:29 am

maycloud wrote:
That sounds really intresting but I just had a look and it a long way for me to get to, Glynis do you think he would do a talk in Brittany on his autumn visit?

Yes, I'm sure he will, he will just need a venue and a group of people.

Last edited by Azaria on Thu Mar 15, 2012 4:53 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : re- positioned glyn's response. (pen))
Back to top Go down
maycloud

maycloud

PostSubject: Re: Eric Cleary talk about dentistry   Eric Cleary talk about dentistry EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:19 am

That I can do no problem, I will have a chat to him about when he comes and does Mossy
Back to top Go down
http://www.brittanybedandbreakfast.net
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eric Cleary talk about dentistry   Eric Cleary talk about dentistry Empty

Back to top Go down

Eric Cleary talk about dentistry
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: What's On ?-
Jump to: