Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) Empty
PostSubject: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 12:22 pm

Hi, before I go order one off e-bay has BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) 535731 got a bitless bridle for my horsey, preferable black leather (or faux leather) As near to Sourdeval area as possible.

Many thanks BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) 692117

Angela Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:00 pm

no can do i'm afraid, fingers crossed you find one, how is your lovely girl? in need of an update Very Happy

pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:09 pm

Ahhh really good (apart from the odd hiccup) We have been doing trotting poles, popped a tincey jump (which she trotted over really), hacking out, and standing on tarpaulin, she's bein a trooper. But she has always been a bit funky with a bit, and today she was a bloody nightmare, then managed to get her leg stuck in the mounting steps! LOL! Thought that was it, never gonna get her near that again!! but got the bit out of her mouth, put the reins on the headcollar and after a couple of attempts she stood perfectly still and that was that really!! Bless her!!! According to the dentist she has an extremely sensitive mouth and she has/had 3 baby caps to lose, so i'm thinking maybe something like that is bothering her, but i would much rather if i can ride in a bitless.

You on facebook? email me and you can see some more piccies of her and DD

ANGE x
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:38 pm

I love you what a good "girlie", yes i'm on FB, well the OH is, i'll pm you. So when do you reckon she'll be up to a quiet hack out in company?

pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptySun Oct 02, 2011 2:49 pm

Cool!

I think she's up for it whenever really! She surprises me. I have someone putting her 3 horses on the land I use as ive got loads and loads of grass, so she'll be going out with one of them once in a while.

Just need to try a bitless on her in the school a few times and then we'll be off!! BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) 936294 LOL!! Well hopefully off as in out on a ride not off falling off!! Heee hee!! BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) 692117
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 6:54 am

Sorted now thanks

ANGE Laughing
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) EmptyTue Oct 04, 2011 1:35 pm

Let us know how you get on.Smile e mail for facebook is ed.lucas@orange.fr,

pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )   BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND ) Empty

Back to top Go down

BITLESS BRIDLE wanted ( FOUND )
Page 1 of 1