Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

More dogs to rehome

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
basilbrush

basilbrush

More dogs to rehome Empty
PostSubject: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 11:05 am

Another 2 dogs looking for a home one a very friendly labrador the other a typical scruffy terrior. they came to us ( the dog pound) as strays on the 3rd september they need to go so please pass the word around as much as you can as we are not a charity but we don't want to have them put down but we cant keep anymore we already have 3 that nobody wanted. please help if you can.

Denise

More dogs to rehome Cid_1910
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyTue Sep 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Sad How sad, all these pups that nobody wants, and yet human beings are still breeding Evil or Very Mad sorry Denise, what would these poor dogs do without good souls like you,More dogs to rehome 470519 any idea on what sort of ages they are? dogs or bitches? any history?

pen
Back to top Go down
basilbrush

basilbrush

PostSubject: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyWed Sep 28, 2011 2:51 am

No history at all the Lab was found wandering in Heugon dept 61 my guess is he is about 3/4 years old very friendly male, ignores horses,goats,cats and chickens. Gets on well with other dogs getting very stressed in the kennels but we only have a little chalet to live in and we allready have a german shepherd x,a labrador x and a collie x plus 3 cats all unwanted and a husband there just isn't room for any more!! affraid
The terrior is possible a little older he was found worrying someones chickens in Gloss la Ferrie dept 61 he is typical terrior loves people but also loves to chase anything that moves he would need a well fenced garden!! He does get on with other dogs.

Thats about all I can tell you about them

Denise
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyThu Sep 29, 2011 2:02 pm

Thank you Denise, I did mention the lab to a previous lab owner who said they would be interested in a bitch Rolling Eyes any chance of a photo I can tempt them with??

pen
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyFri Sep 30, 2011 10:19 pm

I've just added a photo of the lab to the OP he looks like a very nice dog for someone also this following link can be copied for putting his photo on Anglo info for example ( has he been advertised there Denise ? ) :

https://servimg.com/view/11019333/1213
Back to top Go down
basilbrush

basilbrush

PostSubject: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 3:09 am

They were advertised on Anglo-info for about 3 seconds then admin took it off because at the moment they are not chipped but I'm loathed to pay for their chips if nobody wants them. It's a bit like catch 22 !!
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:38 am

will pm you about doing ads on AI More dogs to rehome 813713 all in a good cause

Last edited by cally50 on Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:41 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 7:40 am

Thanks for the photo, I'm going to send it on to two people now. Fingers crossed.

pen
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyThu Oct 06, 2011 8:27 am

Hi, I see from AI that you've managed to home the lab, that's brilliant:cheers: has he gone far from you?

pen
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:25 am

dont get me started on the angloinfo gestapo Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad Evil or Very Mad

they are a discrace to free speach!

anyway a way around thei chip rules is to advertise the dog/cat:elephant! as

"found owner being looked for" but add in that if no owner can be traced the animal is in need of a new home, add the normal details & say how long the temp home can keep & the inevitable consequences if no owner or new home is found;

ask that anyone interested contact "?" or send you a pm & you will pass on messages.

i recently found a yorkie on the roadside, using the above type of anglioinfo ad which was NOT deleted i had at least 7 offers for her but in her case her owner was looking for her & she went home,

good luck bye More dogs to rehome 35522
Back to top Go down
basilbrush

basilbrush

PostSubject: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome EmptyFri Oct 07, 2011 3:45 am

Hi Salee, I got round the problem by lying I used my own dogs chip numbers don't tell 'em!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anyway the lab has gone over near Vire, still looking for someone for the terrier though keep asking around please

Denise
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: More dogs to rehome   More dogs to rehome Empty

Back to top Go down

More dogs to rehome
Page 1 of 1