Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)

Go down 
+2
tristar
cally50
6 posters
AuthorMessage
cally50
Admin
cally50

Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) Empty
PostSubject: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Feb 02, 2010 12:26 pm

Hi
If you're going somewhere post it here
we love being nosy Laughing
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: pro dressage at carantan   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 11:08 am

pro dressage at carantan, 25 klms north of st lo 13-16 may tel. 0233420435 for details of whats on which day, its about as high a level as you will find round here, so worth the effort to go and watch.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyMon May 10, 2010 2:22 pm

Thanks very much Tristar ! Very Happy I'll put it in What's On , are you there with your lovely tack ? Very Happy
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: whats on   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 4:18 am

hi cally, i might just visit to watch , but not sure when maybe sunday, hope your're enjoying some nice rides on the lovely Mandolin.
Back to top Go down
Horseybird

Horseybird

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue May 11, 2010 9:56 am

The Renarderie, this Sunday.

I have decided to do the smaller classes 85 and 95.
Back to top Go down
http://www.pintalusian.com
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 6:14 am

Going to st. lo on thursday afternoon, are you coming cally? Aline, chris and rosemary will hopefully be there [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 7:26 am

Hi
Yes [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] afternoon is good - see you there !
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:39 am

See you there too [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] where are we meeting [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and what time [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 10:52 am

i'm meeting aline at 12.30 at the nissan, she's always late [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so i may have to text you when i arrive [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
pen x
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 2:41 pm

Ok I'll send you my mobile number. What about everyone else [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Aug 10, 2010 3:38 pm

Got cally and rosemary's and now your number [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen x
Back to top Go down
Chrissy

Chrissy

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 1:32 am

Yes I'll come Thursday as well hopefully to see Joel's horse jumping. Ken and I are also going to see the 'horseball' tonight at around 5.30ish as Britain v France are competing - could be fun!
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:04 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] might be able to make this eve. after all.Anyone else coming to Horseball??
Pen
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:06 am

I'm going to the Normandy horse show in St Lo
with my daughter, thursday probably
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:25 am

Hopefully see you there Jann [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I'm sorry you had so much worry with your trotter recently , hope he is feeling better
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:26 am

Sorry Pen, I didn't make myself clear [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . I meant where is everyone else meeting.

I saw some beautiful 2 year old baby cob normand colts today [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Looking forward to tomorrow [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 9:41 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I see what you mean [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I was being blonde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Don't know, 1.30 at the front doors of the main arena or inside if you prefer [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I can text someone if I'm still waiting for aline [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] What d'ya reckon?
Pen
Back to top Go down
tristar

PostSubject: international show jumping this week in st lo   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 7:49 am

this coming weekend at the centre de promotion de elevage, at the side of the haras, same place as normandie horse show, INTERNATIONAL show jumping, running concurrently with nash sales of young horses
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 8:18 am

thanks C , "drooling" smilie needed Smile
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) EmptyTue Oct 12, 2010 3:16 pm

Typical, I won't be around this weekend Rolling Eyes enjoy it everyone.
pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)   Tell us which events YOU are going to please  :-) Empty

Back to top Go down

Tell us which events YOU are going to please :-)
Page 1 of 1