Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

temp' grass livery wanted soon-any suggestions?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

temp' grass livery wanted soon-any suggestions? Empty
PostSubject: temp' grass livery wanted soon-any suggestions?   temp' grass livery wanted soon-any suggestions? EmptyThu Mar 17, 2011 4:45 am

Hi all,
help needed or info or reccomendations..pretty please [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i am getting ready to go into hospital for my op, & i need to get organised well in advance if i can,

what i need to find now is temp grass livery for the 2 bretons, they are easy to do, none aggressive big fat softies, since they are inclined to the round shape the grass does not need to be good, in fact poor is most deffo the better option (& i have left them as lean as i dare ready for the spring grass hike!) & if anyone can take 5 pet goats too?????? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i expect i will have to pay for transport as i have none, but the boys load fantastic & travel well so thats ok.

i have no defo dates for hospital & as far as i know i am needing 2 weeks minimum but it may be better longer to give me time to recover more fully, after which i should know if i am ever going to be riding again or not, the way life is going right now i may even leave them somewhere all summer if i can afford it.

since i have not worked for a while money is tight, so i need budget grass livery - having said that the bretons are a breed famous for clearing overgrown land, so IF you know someone needing a field eating down...well .... [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

i have several things on sale on angloinfo for which i get a small commission (they belong to the house owner & they have asked me to sell them) so hopefully some will shift & i can put it into the kitty.

so any volunteers? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] any recomendations for who to pick? thanks guys bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down

temp' grass livery wanted soon-any suggestions?
Page 1 of 1