Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with Empty
PostSubject: shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with   shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with EmptySun Oct 31, 2010 9:03 am

hi, we move to normandy in Dec and i will need to put up something as a winter shelter ASAP, need not be wonderfull, pretty or free just available!

budget is as always tight, but if anyone has or knows who has a building they don't want, or even just a building with a sheeted roof for removal or wood or metal farm type gates or barrieres we can buy get in touch please.

i have 2 breton horses about 15hh they are young and tough & have outdoor rugs so they probably won't need shelter much but it still needs to be there, i also have 5 goats who i do keep in at night,

what i would like to get is something the goats could have 1 end and the horses the rest, but i am open to ideas, later on if we need to we will build a better shelter, but there is nothing there now at all so it needs to be a quick fix as a put us on for the winter.

we have birds too but their 'palace to be' is sorted for now.

thanks bye.
Back to top Go down
Kissame

Kissame

PostSubject: Re: shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with   shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with EmptyMon Nov 01, 2010 2:53 am

Which area are you moving to........Normandie is BIG ??
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with   shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with EmptyTue Nov 02, 2010 2:03 pm

the new place is st hillaire du harcourt 50600
but to find what we need i expect to have to do more than a few miles!

bye
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with   shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with Empty

Back to top Go down

shelter/shed/stable/hangar/farm gates or barriers /stuff to build with
Page 1 of 1