Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Horse and House sitting

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

Horse and House sitting Empty
PostSubject: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 5:59 am

Can any one recommend someone who can house and horse sit? Preferably in the Brittany area. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 7:05 am

not yet, but if i get a house 'up north' & if after my surgery i can do it, i plan on offering to do this sort of thing myself, i may not be much use physically for say riding out,but at least i can tell if a situation/problem is ok or serious enough to need say a vet!

just out of curiosity do forum members think there would be much demand? thanks bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 9:41 am

It's not a big money earner because it's not regular enough and because of distances involved.... one has to be very careful because of the "system" [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] can't say much more here. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen
Back to top Go down
Lottie

Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptySun Aug 08, 2010 12:51 pm

Hi,

I can't actually believe this but you are not that far away from me! If you PM me your details, maybe we can sort something out. I've done alot of this for friends in the UK.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 4:04 am

That would be great if you could help each other out [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen
Back to top Go down
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptyMon Aug 09, 2010 7:03 am

Hi Lottie
Sent you a pm, yes you are not too far away. As I said in Pm no immediate plans to go away, but it would be good to know there is some one who could help out whenever and likewise, I don't mind doing the same.

Thanks also Salee. Juding by the amount of requests for this sort of service on Anglo Info there would be a need for it, but as Azaria said you have to be careful not to fall foul of the system and if it is occassional work you would be looking for then this might be a good solution.

Thanks all.
Back to top Go down
Showhorse

Showhorse

PostSubject: Horse and House Sitting   Horse and House sitting EmptyWed Aug 11, 2010 2:48 am

I will also mention Priceless Pets, the woman's name is June, she used to be on here sometimes but I bet she's busy sitting this summer.
Here's her website: [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
http://www.Racingandriding.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horse and House sitting   Horse and House sitting Empty

Back to top Go down

Horse and House sitting
Page 1 of 1