Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:28 pm

Cheers Carolyn, I was editing the post to add another piccy and lost the plot!!! (no change there then)

Anyway, here is one of the lovely lass carrying a needy gran about who was allowed out for the day................

Last edited by Camyds on Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Tue Aug 10, 2010 3:34 pm

wow !! you're having a lovely time there together
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Thu Aug 12, 2010 2:00 pm

I was muckin about with ma foto bucket and lost the pics so uploaded them again.

anyway, here is another wee one, we are on the left

Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:02 pm

Hey Cally, fekked ma HDD up on pwetur. so sorry i havent been logged in again, TBH, forgot ma password. My pal told me you posted on ERR. so thats why i replied as soon as i knew you were looking for us. well, i will save you to my favourits again and i will try and remember to get back up for pwetur as i lost loads of pics....ok. works machine and lost that work too, but dont care bout that....anyway. thanlk you for getting touch and asking bout Jeanie Cally, means a lot, you must update me on what is going on at your end...............Linda x Laughing
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:19 pm

Hi Linda , great to hear from you Very Happy we always love your stories about your adventures , I'm sorry you lost your photos .. we had the same trouble and Mark at http://www.swcomputers.eu/ found the files and photos again for us cheers

I realise he is not exactly local to you but maybe you have someone close by who can do the same

take care xx

Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:23 pm

Cheers mi dears!!! I still have all the ones I saved to photobucket, just the ones i didnt ger around to saving, acht well, no worries, ps, thats the lovely gal been with me 2yrs now, well, come the end of the month, which is tomorrow? x
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Wed Mar 16, 2011 5:38 pm

So sorry for being late with this post Cally, the lovely gal was 18 on Friday....it was booster jag time too for her and M G, thot the vet would give her a freebee for her birthday, but, no chance, he did give me a nice sample of cream for her itch deriere tho xxxx L x Very Happy
Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:47 am

Hmmm, Nice birthday pressie! Shocked
and Happy Belated Birthday Fatale/Jeanie!
Back to top Go down
bonjour

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:44 pm

Happy birthday Jeanie! cheers

It's Roo's (Utopie's) third birthday today too
Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Thu Mar 17, 2011 2:28 pm

Very Happy Happy Birthday Roo too!
(Been following Roo from ERR too since the beginning!)
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:34 pm

sunny Happy belated Birthday girlies sunny
some virtual carrots on their way albino

Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Mon Apr 18, 2011 1:44 pm

She takes some stopping does oor Jeanie x

Double click on pic

Linda x

Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:44 am

Very Happy That's wonderful to see! She looks and obviously feels fantastic!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds   

Back to top Go down

Jeannie ( ex Fatale ) Rehomed to Camyds
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: New life - Previous rescues / Rehoming :: Rescued / Rehomed Horses-
Jump to: