Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Rubber matting wanted

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
bette

Rubber matting wanted Empty
PostSubject: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:09 pm

I am looking to buy rubber matting for 2 stables.Does anybody have any,I think they are 6'x4'  and I would need 8  mats.Or any suggestions where to buy some at a reasonable price.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:15 pm

Hi bette,
Cally and I were discussing rubber mats just the other day, hold tight she may be on later or if not certainly tomorrow Rubber matting wanted Icon_smile
By the way Rubber matting wanted 408433 whereabouts are you?
Pen
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 3:59 pm

indeed we were .. the guy I spoke to is getting back to me when new stock arrives

Rubber matting wanted 2108
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
bette

PostSubject: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Thanks for the replies,hopefully we can sort something out.I am near Caumont l'evente and have a retired showjumper and a 6 year old  New Forest pony.
Back to top Go down
Lottie

Lottie

PostSubject: Re: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 2:11 pm

Hello and welcome!
What's your NF's breeding? Just being nosey as they're my 'thing'!!
Back to top Go down
vickytho

vickytho

PostSubject: Re: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted EmptyFri Sep 03, 2010 3:24 pm

Hi bette, I have 2 New Forset ponies & live in St Amand, so not far from you! Sorry can't help with the rubber mats though.
Vicky.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rubber matting wanted   Rubber matting wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Rubber matting wanted
Page 1 of 1