Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
cally50
Admin
cally50

URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) Empty
PostSubject: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyMon Jul 19, 2010 5:06 am

ardennaise mare and her colt foal born 2010 , both have full papers ardennais . The mare is 22 yrs for retirement. 500€ for both. urgent
contact ( french ) ; 06 22 62 93 00

URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) 06480610

Last edited by cally50 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 2:44 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Felicity

Felicity

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 8:31 am

They look GORGEOUS URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) Icon_eek What a beautiful chunky baby URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) 470519 URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) Herz
Back to top Go down
pjayne

pjayne

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyTue Jul 20, 2010 9:59 am

Does look adorable! they both do.... I've just been made redundant so can't justify the 500E.. and i've probably not got enough grass anyhow with my three pigs - i'm sure someone will step in as they look so perfect for someone.
Back to top Go down
bonjour

bonjour

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:17 am

I just love all those draft breeds URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) Herz The colt looks a nice chunky wee chap and his mum looks like a lovely old girl too. 500E seems like a really good price. For someone with the grazing to spare for the old girl's retirement, the youngster should pay you back when he's grown up, either as a great horse to keep or to sell on (to a very good home, of course)
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 9:52 am

That is a good price!
they are lovely
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyWed Jul 21, 2010 10:12 am

Yes they lovely , the urgence is lack of grass as they have alot of horses , there is a good chance they are sold already will update when I know ( I hope to a nice home )
The same place has some percheronnes to place aswell apparently URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) 535731
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) EmptyFri Jul 30, 2010 2:45 am

These have been sold
Hope they found a nice home
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )   URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD ) Empty

Back to top Go down

URGENT Ardennaise mare and colt foal - ( SOLD )
Page 1 of 1