Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Western cinch or girth

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

Western cinch or girth Empty
PostSubject: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 4:43 am

Does anyone have a western cinch or girth knocking around their tack room that they would be willing to sell cheap? Please Western cinch or girth 215682
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 6:51 am

not got 1 but decathlon sell them,
Back to top Go down
vickytho

vickytho

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:25 am

Yes i've got one, it's new, only ever been tried on,it's 86cm long. don't think it's the best quality as it came with the cheap western saddle i bought!! It"s no where near long enough for my girl .
vicky Western cinch or girth Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptySun Jul 18, 2010 8:59 am

How much do you want for your cinch Vickytho and do you have a photo of it? What breed is your horse as you say it didn't fit? I have a 15.1hh Arab x Lusitano.
Back to top Go down
vickytho

vickytho

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptySun Jul 25, 2010 8:08 am

Sorry I've been so long in replying but have been away house sitting.Now to answer the questons!1 5€+postage. 2 No photo as i don't have a digital camera. 3 It didn't fit my 14.2 New Forest, but she is well built,her rugs are 6' or 6' 3" & when her saddle was made they put a longer flap on because she is deep in the body. hope that answers every thing. If you are coming to the BBQ next weekend I could bring it with me.
Vicky Western cinch or girth Icon_bounce
Back to top Go down
Zait-Bet

Zait-Bet

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth EmptyMon Jul 26, 2010 2:13 am

Thanks for that Vicky. I will have a think about it, as I'm going to use my treeless saddle on the new horse and see how we get on with it for the time being.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Western cinch or girth   Western cinch or girth Empty

Back to top Go down

Western cinch or girth
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: New and Secondhand Tack for Sale & Wanted-
Jump to: