Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

wanted house/barn?? to rent or buy condition unimportant with some land

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

PostSubject: wanted house/barn?? to rent or buy condition unimportant with some land   Thu Jul 01, 2010 12:19 pm

like it says, house or something to rent or buy with land wanted,

my OH has thought that if he moves to somewhere on rent or buy if cheap while we try to sell of this house and then while we look for another place it may help the situation,
the place on rent /buy will either have to have land or have a field available to use (rent/borrow etc) for the animals,

max price available to buy NOW is 35,000 euro from the sale of my small renovation property (compromise signed and all sorted)

BUT if your property is more expensive and you are willing to rent it till sold then we expect to have ...up to 130,000 euro extra, from the sale of the main house, & leaving some money over notiere & for any do-ups etc.

or if on just rent max price 290 euro a month,

prefered areas, loire valley or lower normandy, or charente.charente maritime, but open to ideas,

to buy min 2 bed max 4 bed, land size 1 acre min, 2-3 acres prefered (or more in my dreams!)

a barn with permission is good too, i have lots of ideas for convertions, or building land with permissions which can have a caravan sited temp'.

if you send me a PM i can reply with email addy and phone no,
thanks all bye
Back to top Go down

wanted house/barn?? to rent or buy condition unimportant with some land
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1