Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage

PostSubject: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Wed Jun 02, 2010 10:32 am

I'm selling a leather Stock saddle, dark brown, good condition
with a dark brown pad
150 euros or nearest offer (delivery included)
photos soon

Last edited by jann on Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Horseybird

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Wed Jun 16, 2010 1:26 pm

please can you bring the saddle with you when you come over! The stock saddle that is!
Back to top Go down
http://www.pintalusian.com
salee

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Sat Jun 19, 2010 5:42 am

Oooh I always fancied one of those!! are they as good as they claim? they look to me to be a nice part way between an English dressage and a western saddle.

are they as heavy as a leather western? bye
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Sat Jun 19, 2010 1:56 pm

So comfy...... and very difficult to fall off.

Pen

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:05 am

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Wed Jul 21, 2010 6:13 am

Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 am

I thought you'd sold it jann??? are you coming to the BBQ? if so could you bring it with you, I could try it on my boy.
Pen x

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 3:01 am

I could come before if you like Pen
I took a pic for someone on the French forum
she wanted to see it on my Darling
poor thing thought she was going on a hack
all excited she was

Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 5:09 am

Corr! that does look very comfortable!
You don't get the horn sticking in you when you lean forward like you do on a western saddle! Find that quite a problem when ducking under trees in the forest, don't we Rosemary?
Back to top Go down
Zait-Bet

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 8:19 am

Just out of curiousity how heavy is a saddle like? Are they any lighter than a western saddle?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:09 am

This one is 9 kilos, about the
same I should think
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:33 am

georgie wrote:
Corr! that does look very comfortable!
You don't get the horn sticking in you when you lean forward like you do on a western saddle! Find that quite a problem when ducking under trees in the forest, don't we Rosemary?

Ah, but you do get them with the horn, like mine......although, I had to get off in a hurry once and was dangling from it............not a pretty sight....good for hanging your hipflask from tho

Good luck with the sale, and I can confirm they are the comfiest thing to ride in....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:53 am

Ooh I love your bridle
what do you put in your hipflask?
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 9:57 am

Thank you

the hipflask? well its all purely medicinal
Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Jul 22, 2010 12:54 pm

That's a beautiful saddle too, in fact the horse, the bridle and the whole set-up looks fantastic!.
Back to top Go down
Rosemary

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:12 am

Lovely saddle and what a great idea to take a hip flask with you Laughing Laughing Obviously for medicinal purposes only lol! I bet I would be able to duck all the overhanging branches after several sips
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Fri Jul 23, 2010 8:57 am

Rosemary
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Mon Jul 26, 2010 4:21 am

Sorry jann, wasn't ignoring you, when you said about coming before....been away. Pen x

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    Thu Aug 12, 2010 1:35 am

Reduced to 100 euros
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!    

Back to top Go down

Leather Australian stock saddle now sold!!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1