Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 02, 2010 5:24 am

30th May Pony Refuge Open Day

Please come along to the Open Day at the Epona Trust situated on the D7 between Avranches and La Haye Pesnel
10 am till 7 pm
Brocante , Crafts , music and refreshments
Sponsor a pony
and of course Pen's ( Azaria ) great idea of a second hand tack stall details here ;

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

For more information on the Open Day please telephone Ann on 02 33 61 88 41

Hope to see you there ! Very Happy

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Last edited by cally50 on Sat May 22, 2010 11:41 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 3:23 am

I'm going so I might see you all there
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 4:59 am

Brilliant Jann Very Happy

Will be great to catch up , anyone want a donkey btw ?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 5:06 am

euh what's this about a donkey?
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 5:09 am

A donkey who prefers human company particularly male , needs good fencing ..
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 5:13 am

preferes human company? one silly donkey then
a girl or a boy?
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 5:20 am

boy

He was brought up as a pet , don't know if he ever lived with another donk , better placed in similar situation as he's struggling to fit in a herd
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 04, 2010 5:38 am

aww, he'd be better off by himself then, I'm sure
he won't have a job finding a home if he's close to people
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sat May 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Don't forget the Open day soon , hope to see you there Very Happy donations of bric a brac and tack gratefully received for the refuge even on the day !

Fish and chips on the menu too !!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 23, 2010 1:44 am

See you on the fish and chips stand then!
any chance of mushy peas?
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 23, 2010 2:30 am

How did you know I'd be next to that ? geek

oooh mushy peas Razz or curry sauce like our ex chippy uk
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 25, 2010 5:47 am

ooh curry sauce
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 25, 2010 7:17 am

don't get too excited geek I'm not sure they do sauces but heres hoping geek geek
Back to top Go down
Littlesaltire

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 25, 2010 9:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Im coming to!!!!
Looking forward to meeting you all....
And i better get a big hug from you Jann aka Jennifer Aniston lol
See you all Sunday xxxxx
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue May 25, 2010 12:23 pm

Fish and chips....WOW!!! I didn't know about this, can't wait [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Looking forward to meeting all you guys aswell [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Pen x
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Fri May 28, 2010 11:52 am

Spoken to Anne today......THERE'S CURRY and a BBQ aswell [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] ........ [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Roll [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] on [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] sunday [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Pen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Fri May 28, 2010 2:22 pm

After this weekend I start my sponsored slim lol!
Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sat May 29, 2010 12:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Oh good luck with that Cally!. My diet starts every Monday! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Anyway if you ARE serious about the sponsored slim then I'll sponsor you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .........anything to help a good cause!
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 30, 2010 1:02 pm

Well it was fantastic ,lovely and brilliant to see some of you guys at the refuge today

Thanks soo much to our lovely members who bought or donated tack for the tack sale to Pen ( Azaria )

and huge thanks to Pen who did a fantastic job of selling the tack all day long for the refuge xxx
I'll leave it to Pen to say how much was raised cheers
Back to top Go down
Littlesaltire

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Had a great day & was great meeting Pen & Cally [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
My boy seems very pleased with his new rugs, and other goodies
Hope you raised plenty off money for the Horse n ponies
Hopefully see you all soon!!!!
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 30, 2010 2:03 pm

Thanks Jenny , it was lovely to meet you too at last
Glad you found some useful things , I did too with jodphurs reins and riding boots for our little lass , kiddies were happy with the peche a la ligne game too
Fish and chips were good too ! rabbit
Back to top Go down
georgie

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 30, 2010 4:04 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Wish I could have gone today but I'm really pleased you had such a successful day by the sounds of it!
Back to top Go down
Camyds

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Sun May 30, 2010 4:06 pm

Sounds like a great day was had by all. Glad you enjoyed it and got loads of support. Linda xxxxx
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue Jun 01, 2010 8:51 am

I had a good afternoon too, it was nice to meet
Anne, see Jen, Cally, meet Pen and Felicity
see a few of the horses, have some fish and chips
I enjoyed watching the line dancing too, I wouldn't mind trying (I've got cowboy boots Wink
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   Tue Jun 01, 2010 12:46 pm

Like cally says "Thank you" to everyone who donated or who bought tack in aid of the epona trust, [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I had a quick count up and there was two hundred and forty two euro's....plus an amount of small coins, which is fantastic [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] thank you, thank you, thank you. It was a great day, and lovely to meet every one, it even managed to stay dry right upto the last hour [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , [the fish and chips were pretty good too]
Thanks cally for all your support before and on the day [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] and for you kind words [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .

Pen [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge   

Back to top Go down

30th May - Open Day- Epona Trust Pony Refuge
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1