Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Brewitt

Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended Empty
PostSubject: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended EmptyThu Oct 17, 2013 9:07 am

Can highly recommend our pet sitters - who are good with dogs, cats, horses, geese, chickens and ducks!      Adrian is also a first class handyman and has just recently finished pointing and rebuilding some garden walls for us - better than a stonemason and very very reasonable.   If you're looking for someone reliable, trustworthy and not a rip off merchant, please let me know so that I can pass on their details.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 1:33 am

Thanks for that Brewitt Smile What area/s do they cover and could you pm their détails please , thanks
Back to top Go down
Brewitt

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:13 am

Cally,

Have sent you a PM with their email address if you wish to contact them.    

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Brewitt

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 5:15 am

Hi Cally

For some reason, don't think my reply was sent via an email, so here is what I said:

Hi Cally

The couple that I have recommended as Pet Sitters, and who have pet sat for us very successfully (9 dogs, 4 cats and fish) are called Adrian and Jill.   They live in Department 53 (Mayenne).   I am pretty sure they are flexible on locations, but you would need to confirm this with them.

Their contact details are:

cabin.holidays@orange.fr (I think they have been experiencing problems with their phone line recently - so might be best to send them an email).

It might be worth mentioning that you got their details from me - Jackie.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended EmptySat Oct 19, 2013 3:23 pm

Thankyou Jackie , I like to have an idea of recommended sitters even though we almost never have holidays its useful to know for others sometimes Smile
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended   Reliable and  Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended Empty

Back to top Go down

Reliable and Trustworthy Pet Sitter Highly Recommended
Page 1 of 1