Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Control Technec for horsesbox

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
ambassador

ambassador

Control Technec for horsesbox Empty
PostSubject: Control Technec for horsesbox   Control Technec for horsesbox EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 2:11 am

Hi to all not been out and about much for the last 9 months due to health problems and treatment which should be over by the end of may and I am just so looking forward to getting out and about, its the little things that keep you motivated , I have a real stumbling block my horsebox which was manufatured by mercadese and all built by them in the past has been resprayed and the plark to say who built the lorry body was removed and cannnot be found so because of this it cannot be plated over here.
When I think of all the weird and wonderful home made death traps on the road it makes me mad, they really dont care who built it just that it must have one . Any idead greatly appreciated. Julie
Back to top Go down
Mr. Ed

Mr. Ed

PostSubject: Re: Control Technec for horsesbox   Control Technec for horsesbox EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 4:48 am

A not unusual situation I'm afraid. You have several things you can do.

One is contact Kevin Raymond via Anglo info normandy who is a font of all knowledge on this sort of problem

two is to take it to uk and have it plated there and do what many people do and just run on Uk plates. This is however legally a bit iffy.

My route would be to have the body dismounted have the chassis cab plated then put the body back on.

Ed
Back to top Go down
ambassador

ambassador

PostSubject: Re: Control Technec for horsesbox   Control Technec for horsesbox EmptyWed Apr 17, 2013 11:29 am

Thanks for your idea's Mr Ed its such a lot of money to keep going back with the lorry, We have been into Merc over here and they have been all through the log book and the lorry itself has, as in cab and engine has a plate and the lorry body is authentic and the original one but there is no plate to say who built the living accomadation and that is all they need .
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Control Technec for horsesbox   Control Technec for horsesbox EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 10:26 am

Good Luck with that ambassador, please let us know how you get on as the information could be very useful to others.
Nice to see you Mr. Ed, it's been a while.Wink Thank you for your input.

pen
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Control Technec for horsesbox   Control Technec for horsesbox Empty

Back to top Go down

Control Technec for horsesbox
Page 1 of 1