Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO Empty
PostSubject: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 1:59 pm

HELP MY DONKEY HAS GONE...
seriously no joke sometime this afternoon after late morning hay & before night feed Clio my female donkey has gone!

we have been all over the farm just in case she was down somewhere, but no sight, the others are all here, all eating as usual & Clio is usually the 1st to shout hello & come over for feed, she is very friendly & easy to lead so she would be so easy to take away.

she is 6 years old a cross of ST Andrew ( beach donkey) about 11.2hh slightly motheaten looking as she is moulting & itchy, no headcollar on.

she doesn't have a microchip or tattoo as thats how she came.

so if a donkey suddenly pops up or gets offered for sale cheap let me know, we are near st hilaire du harcouet,

& worst of all......... it's my Birthday today too

thanks bye
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 12:39 am

No I hope she is just in surrounding land as is hopefully the case ,
Its worth notifying the gendarmes anyway as they may know of a runaway donkey , notices in local boulangeries , Mairie asap , notify vets , notice in supermarkets , postman/lady etc
We've had a male donkey ( neighbours )turn up a couple of times recently looking for our mares , is Cleo in season .. could she be heading to a nearby jack ?

I hope she is there this am ??
Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 2:37 am

this morning i heard her calling, really early so i got up & went out to find her,
she was collapsed in the pony stable?
the same pony stable i had put hay in last night AFTER going all round the farm with my sons looking for her, the 2 ponies were in there eating hay when i left it last night, i think i would have noticed a grey donkey if she was there last night?

this morning she was calling out which is how i found her but she was in a bad way, exhausted, shivering & shaky,
we couldn't get her up we tried everything but we did manage to get her onto her chest & pile a few rugs on her, so we let her rest & then she had a few very feeble goes at getting up & after about an hour.

she died.

there is no sign of injury, no sickness, she was ok yesterday.

she was only 6y
bye
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 3:48 am

I don't know what to say Salee No
sending you a pm
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:23 am

Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
FollyFoot

FollyFoot

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:24 am

Very sad to read this. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO   DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO Empty

Back to top Go down

DONKEY STOLEN TODAY - CLIO
Page 1 of 1