Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) Empty
PostSubject: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:01 am

Hi, this year i'm looking for a supplier of good quality hay in small bales. I have a flatbed trailer so can collect or if the supplier has means of transport to deliver that would be greatRELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) Icon_cheers . Small bales are preferred as it just makes my mum's life easier when she's looking after the gang. Needs to be within a reasonable distance from Vire/Sourdeval area.

Thanks in advance

Angela RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) Icon_lol
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 am

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) 692117 Hi, nice to see you, have you had a look on leboncoin? we manage to find most things on there.

I think that a member near you may be doing small bale hay this year, her hay is lovely quality Smile if she doesn't reply soon, I'll ask.

pen
Back to top Go down
rubyandissy

rubyandissy

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) EmptyFri Feb 15, 2013 3:55 am

Great thanks x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES) Empty

Back to top Go down

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: Jobs wanted & Misc Requests-
Jump to: