Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rubyandissy

PostSubject: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:01 am

Hi, this year i'm looking for a supplier of good quality hay in small bales. I have a flatbed trailer so can collect or if the supplier has means of transport to deliver that would be great . Small bales are preferred as it just makes my mum's life easier when she's looking after the gang. Needs to be within a reasonable distance from Vire/Sourdeval area.

Thanks in advance

Angela
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:48 am

Hi, nice to see you, have you had a look on leboncoin? we manage to find most things on there.

I think that a member near you may be doing small bale hay this year, her hay is lovely quality Smile if she doesn't reply soon, I'll ask.

pen

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   Fri Feb 15, 2013 3:55 am

Great thanks x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)   

Back to top Go down

RELIABLE SUPPLIER OF GOOD QUALITY HAY (SMALL BALES)
Page 1 of 1