Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

western saddle pad = advice please

Go down 
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

western saddle pad = advice please Empty
PostSubject: western saddle pad = advice please   western saddle pad = advice please EmptyFri Oct 19, 2012 5:11 am

hi all, i have a couple of western saddles, been kicking around & they happen to fit the welsh & the donks, actually fit the donks really well as donks have too flat a back for 'pony shaped' saddles which tend to rock about,

so what i need to know is this, western saddle pads:-
whats the best type & material? i am told a normal english style numnah is too puny, i have gel pads & neoprene pads left from salties time & i used to use several cotton bath mat rugs under the western for her with no probs,

can i run up a western style pad at home? i am fairly good at make do so is there anything special i need to know about the construction, all those i have seen are just like megga thick wooly bathmats? which must take an age to dry.

thanks in advance for any thinks which may come in, bye
Back to top Go down

western saddle pad = advice please
Page 1 of 1