Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

Sarah 1 - Artista

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Quartz

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:34 am

Hi Sarah, really enjoying reading your blog and watching the videos. Watching the videos is making me very excited about one day managing to get over to you with Fudge (its me Nancy!!) and hacking out with you.
Back to top Go down
Sarah85

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Wed Oct 10, 2012 12:06 pm

Nancy ! Great to see you on GF. Really good to have your positive comments on the Blog and so glad to hear you are enjoying it.

You're right, you must get over here with Fudge. Weather mild and wet this week, not ideal. .Just back from a ride out with Artie, Jack and Simon and came face to face with an enormous Maize harvester just down the hill from our house (remember the one we met with Jack and Fudge?) Here's to winter hacking. Sarah x
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Wed Oct 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Hi Quartz (nancy) may I welcome you on" Artie's Blog" to GF. any friend of sarah's is a friend of ours. Very Happy
pen

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Fri Oct 12, 2012 1:50 pm

Thanks for the welcome!!

I remember when we came across the big combine harvester thing with Fudge and Jack. Its great to have such a calm horse for Artie to follow and of course a very confident rider on his back, I am sure he is going to be a great horse!!!
Back to top Go down
Sarah85

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Sat Oct 13, 2012 4:13 am

Thanks Nancy

Hey, why not tell us a bit about yourself and Fudge in the 'Introduce Yourself' section?
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Wed Oct 24, 2012 10:21 am

Very Happy How's it going over there sarah? hope that everything is ok and that it's just the weather thats halted your progress
pen

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Sat Apr 06, 2013 8:11 am

Sorry Pen for not having answered to this post. The problem we found with transferring my blog stuff onto this site was that it took ages to do and so I continued doing it privately which is so much quicker. I now have to update it from the end of last year because even that is time consuming and, well, you can't do everything can you?

How's you and what have you been up to this winter. I intend to 'catch up' with what has been going on on GF.

As far as Arti is concerned he is going along much the same but I am disappointed that he is still sluggish in a schooling environment and realise that this is all going to take longer than I had expected and I admit to having bitten off a bit more than I can chew. I have also my 5 year old connemara, Swallow, to carry on working with and I realise that I don't have the time or the energy to put into both of them. I am therefore going to advertise Arti for sale and hope to find a suitable new owner who would like to continue with his training. He has now slimmed down a lot and will need a lot of walking out to gradually build up his muscle and develop some topline and this will take time and patience but could be very fulfilling for the right person.

I will place an ad. for him on your site if that's OK and, hope soon to be able to find a bit more time to catch up with you all on GF

Best wishes, Sarah
Back to top Go down
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Mon Apr 08, 2013 4:09 am

Smile Hi sarah, good to see you. Sorry to hear Arti is not the horse for you, but as you say with swallow aswell, maybe you are trying to spread yourself too thin. Arti will be a lovely horse for someone, so yes, do put a thread on for finding him a new owner.

pen

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:34 pm

Did you sell artie sarah?,and how is swallow doing?

pen

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   Fri Jul 12, 2013 2:48 pm

Hi Pen

No I didn't sell Artie,  I had somebody very interested in him and it looked as though she may well take him on.  She really fell in love with him and came over several times to ride him out and we were making plans for her to take him on but she was a bit unnerved a couple of times when he got a little bit strong for her and she decided that she may not have coped with him very well on her own.  She is quite a novice, confident and keen but not very experienced nonetheless and I had thought it might work out for her because he is really sensible and not one for heating up so it was surprising really.
Anyway, shortly after that I injured my shoulder so have not been able to keep him in work so am waiting to get him going again so to speak before I seriously get down to advertising him.  He is only on GF and the interested woman came through a contact.
He could be taken on as he is if anyone is keen and would like the challenge of working on him a little more.  He is a lovely boy.
Swallow is super and was going well although she is a totally different 'fish' to Artie and is a very forward going little girl - she will come back into work soon and I will continue to try to get my perfect horse out of her.  She certainly has all it takes!
Bye for now
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sarah 1 - Artista   

Back to top Go down

Sarah 1 - Artista
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2