Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Biotin enriched Mineral/Vitamin Licks Available

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FollyFoot

FollyFoot

Biotin enriched Mineral/Vitamin Licks Available Empty
PostSubject: Biotin enriched Mineral/Vitamin Licks Available   Biotin enriched Mineral/Vitamin Licks Available EmptyTue Jun 26, 2012 6:48 am

If your Point Vert outlet is anything like mine, many of the feedstuffs are kept in the storeroom and never put on display in the shop, so you never quite know what they have unless you go in the storeroom and have a look around.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

I do this periodically, and on my last visit discovered they have a normal (wall holder) sized Biotin enriched salt lick available. They've never had it in before; contains a few vits too and priced at under 10e for a pack of three I think it's a pretty good find. An invaluable 'must have' for my boy.

Thought I'd let you know about it too just in case you haven't yet discovered it.
Back to top Go down

Biotin enriched Mineral/Vitamin Licks Available
Page 1 of 1