Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Various tack for sale

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
fran50

Various tack for sale Empty
PostSubject: Various tack for sale   Various tack for sale EmptyMon May 21, 2012 2:49 am

Hi Everyone! Not having any horses now means that I have no use for the Tack I have bought. Therefore it is for sale . Most of it was bought in Decathlon so not the top quality English made but it is all useable and most of it 3 years old with hardly any use since I bought it. I reckon it cost me about 350 Euros but I am open to offers. I would like to sell the whole lot together if possible.

I live near St Hilaire du Harcouet please email me for further details:-

1 man made approx 18 inch saddle complete with numnah, stirrups, 2 girths quite wide fitting.

2 complete leather bridles one with eggbut snaffle. the other with vulcanite straight bar with side bars. cavesson or drop nosebands

A full size running martingale never used.

A few other pieces as well such as lead ropes and a roller. All this tack has been cleaned regularly and is in good condition.

looking for ward to hearing from you

Fran
Back to top Go down
fran50

PostSubject: tack for sale   Various tack for sale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:03 am

Put this on yesterday but not sure if anyone has read it.Various tack for sale Kopfschuettel

Fran
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: Various tack for sale   Various tack for sale EmptyTue May 22, 2012 3:11 am

Hi Fran , I'm sure someone will be interested in your tack for sale soon Smile

if you have any photos feel free to mail them to me at gallopingfree@live.fr and I'll pop them on for you

good luck
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Various tack for sale   Various tack for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

Various tack for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: New and Secondhand Tack for Sale & Wanted-
Jump to: