Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

auto entrepreneur? for coaching?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
salee

salee

auto entrepreneur? for coaching? Empty
PostSubject: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 11:08 am

hi,

i need some advice & info about the auto entrepreneur scheme here in france, the reason is since i am applying for disabled status i have been asked a whole load of questions as to what kind of work i can still do.

now most of my past work is a no-no now, but a few people have said why don't i teach? i did it for years in the UK & i am not half bad,
BUT (& here on it gets complicated sorry)

i did not do the PTT in UK but i did do stage 3, but the BHS don't accept the old stage 3 now, but they will let me take PTT with my old stage 2...even though i couldn't when i took it???

(& they won't issue a cert for my stage 3 because it no longer exists, i can't just do a top up to the new stage 3, oh no i have to do it all again)

...with me so far?

BUT if i take PTT with old stage 2 that only qualifies me to teach in the UK not in france, to teach in france i need to re-do the NEW stage 3 & the PTT which equals the AI & there is no way i can still ride to prof standard!

so the 'dole' said see what your Uk quals equal in gallops, local training equestrian lycee college were asked & said

'don't know - ask the haras'

the haras said ' don't know - ask the BHS'

the BHS said 'don't know - ask the french, failing that look at the syllabus for gallops and decide where you think you come & tell them that'

AAARRRRRRGGGGGG !!!!!!!!!!!!! does this remind anyone of the bank advert with the donkey in it?

BUT MY FRENCH TEACHER -WHO TRAINS DRIVING PONIES-, SAID, IF I DON'T TEACH, I JUST TRAIN THE HORSES, OR COACH, ADVISE WHATEVER THE OWNER/RIDER I DON'T NEED ANY OF THE ABOVE?????

the social /job centre bunch did suggest i went on the auto entreprenuer (i just can't spell today) not to make a living you see, just to show willing to work to keep my health insurance & so on, as each month i declare what i brought in from any source -inc any tourism etc - if anything & if its too low they top up to a living amount but IF i did well all to the good.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] so now i need to find out the ins & outs of the scheme, do you need to pay contributions regardless of what you earn? since i expect to earn low to nowt most of the time if i have to pay out month after month i will be worse off?

yours confused of france scratch [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] bye [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:24 pm

It is really complicated Shocked too complicated to go into here. Perhaps you could chat to charly's friend who has recently registered here [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] , I'm sorry I can't remember her name, maybe you could go along and see her at the coffee morning. I think a good saying here would be "you don't get owt for nowt" silent

pen
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 3:48 pm

scratch I just had a look back to see if I could find charley's original "coffee morning" thread, with her friends name on,.... it est disparu, sorry salee.
Back to top Go down
cally50
Admin
cally50

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 4:15 pm

I asked Charly the name of the lady but I don't think she responded so I don't know sorry

I will have a look at the categories of auto-entrepreneur when i get a minute to see , generally you pay as you earn .. % for services and a % sales
Back to top Go down
https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com
Charly

Charly

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 1:09 am

Yes Pen I also wondered why the horsey coffee morning post had disappeared.

They lady is called Sue.

It is not the registering that is the pain,it is the cost of the insurance you have to have,it is very expensive because you are working with horses.

Back to top Go down
salee

salee

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? EmptySat Mar 17, 2012 1:58 pm

i know there will be some costs & insurance is always one of them, thats why i was looking at if there are expenses for social contributions & so on every month even if the earnings are low or nil?

don't get me wrong... i don't expect to make a living at it, not more than say pocket money & meet a few new people & keep my 'hand in' so to speak.

but i do need to show willing to work & it seems if you do this route you stand a better chance of getting other work, & maybe, just maybe as i get fitter & more mobile i may be able to really work? & if not well i gave it a go?

bye auto entrepreneur? for coaching? 35522
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: auto entrepreneur? for coaching?   auto entrepreneur? for coaching? Empty

Back to top Go down

auto entrepreneur? for coaching?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: Horsey Chat :: Tips + Useful info or Need Advice ?-
Jump to: