Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

http://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

Share | 

18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Brewitt

PostSubject: 18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:00 pm

There is an 18 month old pedigree male Husky seeking a new home. Present French owners no longer want him and he is tied up outside 24/7. Is good with other dogs and cats. Has shown no aggression and is friendly. Wants to play all the time - understandable because of his age.

Located in the Orne region (Dept 61). Can anyone offer him a kind and loving home. Apparently he has all the necessary paperwork, but will confirm this once I have seen it. Owners happy for him to be rehomed. He is free.

I am willing to foster him short0-term if someone out there is willing to offer him a good home.

I have some photos of him. If interested, please pm me.

Thanks for taking the time to read this appeal.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Brewitt

PostSubject: Re: 18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home   Sat Mar 03, 2012 1:06 pm

/Users/Protegimus/Pictures/iPhoto Library/Originals/2012/27 Feb 2012_4/108_1261.jpg

Tried to upload a picture of him, but failed miserably. Can anyone open it for me please and post it on the site.

Much appreciated.

Jackie
Back to top Go down
Brewitt

PostSubject: Re: 18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home   Sun Mar 04, 2012 8:16 am

Apparently now rehomed.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home   

Back to top Go down

18 month old Pedigree male Husky seeking new home
Page 1 of 1