Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED )

https://gallopingfree.forumactif.com

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  Version FrancaiseVersion Francaise  

urgent-horse for sale

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
pachypach

urgent-horse for sale Empty
PostSubject: urgent-horse for sale   urgent-horse for sale EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:17 pm

This ad is on behalf of a girl at our daughter's riding club, who desperately needs to find a new home for her horse. (She has to be out of the field by Thursday and has nowhere else to take her to-they don’t have much money).

The mare is a trotter, originally rescued from the boucherie about a year and a half ago. She has been kept at the riding stables and has been brought back into work.

She has jumping potential with a bit of schooling.

However, due to funds and a lack of confidence of the owner this stopped about 6 months ago, and the horse has been just in a field with two other horses (who are now going to a retirement home on Thursday).

She is 1m 63cm, chestnut, 7 years old, now (unfortunately a job to catch as nothing has been done with her in a while!)

It is a real shame, as she is a lovely looking horse with a lot of potential for the right experienced person who can bring her on and who likes a bit of a challenge.

I have a few photos of her, but can take more on Wednesday.

She is looking for 500€ but an experienced home is much more important.

If anyone can help, please contact me and I can put you in touch with the owner.

Could go far with the right experienced person.
Back to top Go down
Azaria
Azaria

PostSubject: Re: urgent-horse for sale   urgent-horse for sale EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm

Could you just add wherabouts you/the mare is pachypach please. Fingers crossed for a successful outcome.
pen
Back to top Go down
pachypach

PostSubject: Re: urgent-horse for sale   urgent-horse for sale EmptySun Jan 22, 2012 2:49 pm

oh sorry! the horse is in Camors, Brittany, 56130
Back to top Go down
morseamy

morseamy

PostSubject: Re: urgent-horse for sale   urgent-horse for sale EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 12:52 pm

Unfortunately this is just another case of a horse being "rescued" from the butcher, who's future is now once again in the balance.

It is absolutely terrible that these animals go for meat, but I think as Azair mentioned in another post, if they were to be killed humainly, then they are just meat like beef etc.

Now this poor thing has been left in a field, propably miserable a hell with, as I said an uncertain future.

If people want to "rescue" then please, please make sure that you have the funds and experience to do so, otherwise, in my opion, you are not doing these unfortunate animals any favours.

It doesnt only apply to horses, other animals as well, goats, dogs, cats etc

I do hope this one gets the home, they all, deserve.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: urgent-horse for sale   urgent-horse for sale Empty

Back to top Go down

urgent-horse for sale
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Horse Lovers Forum ( Founded 2010 ) ( CLOSED ) :: URGENT :: URGENT EQUINES-
Jump to: